Alli Sims Out While Family Fumes

2/13/2008 2:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Alli continues to hit the L.A. nightlife in search of fame -- Jamie and the fam are pissed at Alli for partying with Sam Lutfi this weekend at Paris' birthday party.

Don't piss off Jamie -- he'll cut you off!

CoolGirl2008

Yeah, the secretary look is in!

Pkain Jane Chic.

ha ha ha

s E x . p I s T o L s

uptowngirl

ALLI YOU ARE SUCH A LOOSER TO HANG OUT WITH SAM AFTER WHAT HE DID TO YOUR COUSIN AFTER ALL SHE GAVE TO YOU AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO ARE YOU THAT HUNGRY FOR THE LIME LIGHT FOR SOME ONE TO PAY ATTENTION TO YOU I NO YOU WANT TO BE YOUR COUSIN BUT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AND YOUR NOT PARIS OR NICOLE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE SEEN SO BAD TRYING TO GET NOTICED LIKE YOUR COUSIN SO YOU ARE TRYING TO HANG OUT WITH SAM GET A LIFE YOU LOOK LIKE A FOOL

tuna marie

alli's 15 minutes are just about up.

Meri

Alli is really such a phony.She sure loves her picture taken. She is so friendly with the paps. When they start talking
to her,she doesn't want to leave.

va loan

ali wazzzzzup?

debeers

Jams and Lyns ain't sharing with anyone...........they want it all, a forever mental issue to lord over everyone, so they can rob her blind............if any more of this case sees the night of day you'll see where their names will appear as co-owner of everything she has.........they will hand pick people who will see it their way so that they can have a piece of her to, so Alli go have a life and be glad you're out from under all of them!

Ummmhmmm

Posted at 1:59PM on Feb 13th 2008 by Lucy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In my own opinion I seriously doubt Kevin or Kaplan(okay,maybe Kaplan!) had anything to do with any of it .I think that once Britney gets herself on track again we may see she and Kevin on the same team again as in "Team Sean Preston and Jayden James" .
One more thing ,regardless of how we may personally feel about K-Fed we should show his children some respect and quit calling him K-fud,K-dud and so forth as well as the Britney name calling like Twitney ,Un-fitney and such .I think for the sake of "Team Sean Preston and Jayden James" we should respect them even if we have little respect or regard for the parents ,they dont deserve the stigma of it all ...and again its just my opinion .=)

angelina

Who really cares about Alli....She is a nobody and a leech it seems like. She is trying to come out with her own album, give me a break...Britney can't sing but she is a great performer! This Alli chick is ugly and doesn't have the star quality that her cousin does! Go to school and get a real job!

Cheryl

She is beyond insignificant! PLEASE STOP PUTTING HER UGLY FACE ON BLAST- SHE IS OBVIOUSLY STARVING FOR ATTENTION-PATHETIC LOSER

Lizard

If house head can get on TZM anyone can.

cheetos

#20- Team... Don't get me wrong. I'm all for Team Kids! I Just think Kfud is still involved with The Gang of nincompoops!

Allie, Kaplan, x17, Sam, and (I'm so quiet ) Kfek.

Go Team Spears and do it for Brit and TEAM KIDS!!

cat b

with friends and family like Brit has who needs enemies?

anonymous

TMZ** Mr.Spears gave her the boot before the weekend and I hope her and Sam do well together,lol... Has Sam been Served ? Anyone know ?

cheetos

Jackson, TamiCACA is posting for McCain &/or Huckabee!

Elle2

My gut instinct is that Alli is a snake and may have been jealous of Britney in the past. She seems intent on taking the spotlight and her friendship with the co-snake should speak volumes to Britney and her family.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments