Amy Winehouse Does Two Bumps

2/13/2008 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Where has she been hiding the girls?!

After winning five Grammys, British popwreck Amy Winehouse was spotted in London on Tuesday, keeping it together with a healthier glow, fumigated weave and a buxom new figure.

It appears a couple of her parts have already been rehabbed!

Jack Schitt

She got 5 Grammys NOW SHE GETS 5 GRAMS I smell "RELAPSE" comming

Goldie

I can't even believe myself but I think I'd hit that shiz!!! damn girl!

smartypants

w/ 70.

Eat My Nutz

Now she needs a new face...

Belinda

I was shocked looking at those pics!
Thanx for posting...
She is so ugly and has a face like a horse, I don't like her voice either and hope that she is a 1-hit-wonder indeed,

Jan

Look at the beer gut on the guy in front of photo with stiped shirt on..OMG.

who dat

Her health is the most important issue at this point. Hopefully she understands that, not sure that will be the case.

noyankhere

AND LALALALAND.. SEE THE FINGERS ON YOUR KEYBOARD..ITS THE FIVE FINGER SALUTE.. EACH FOR EVERY GRAMMY AMY WON .. YANKEE DOODLE WENT TO TOWN A RIDING ON A PONY HE STUCK A FEATHER IN HIS CAP AND CALLED IT MAC A RONI!!! HAHAHAHA

MartinD28

The best thing about this photo is that it you can't see any of her ugly tattoos. Tattoos never have and never will look good on women. Never ever. Invest in laser surgery technology. You will earn a mint in the near future.

zoso

She must certainly had her breasts done. It is so obvious. They look good though, not trying to rag on that. But she defenitely had her breast done.

Lady_Moxie

I've been hoping this talented woman would get clean - I hope she gets well so she can continue on being creative & sharing her original style with the world. But for those who are jumping on the Natalie Cole bandwagon, saying she doesn't deserve her awards because she's not a 'role model' and because she's an addict...who exactly are you kidding? Jimi Hendrix, the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Jim Morrison, Johnny Cash, etc., etc., etc...many of our musical legends were addicts and/or used substances during their careers. There is a difference been musical talent and a person's other wise/stupid activities or personal traits. Why centre Amy out? It's not a healthy lifestyle for anyone, but let's not be hypocritical!

fathead

uh no yank here... you should check my post way back there.

i gave her congrats on her grammy's.

don't forget she was inspired by early african AMERICAN music though. just sayin ;)

fathead

and her breasts are not fake old hippie.

she's just blessed with chest.

noyankhere

whats that got to do with you blonde?.

smartypants