Brad Renfro 911 Call

2/13/2008 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made from Brad Renfro's house on the day he was found dead.
Brad Renfro - 911 call: Click to hear
The coroner ruled Renfro's death was caused by "acute heroin/morphine intoxication."

The 25-year-old former child actor died in his L.A. home on January 15.

Heather

Jeez, the whole process was too freakin' slow! Time is valuable! What were they thinking???!!!!! Dang!!!

Heather

"46. So upsetting. I adore Brad Renfro but aside from any of that, I couldn't even listen to the whole recording it was so painful. Ashame his poor family has to hear that. My boyfriend died last summer, not from an over dose but beside the point, I wasn't exactly so calm when I called 911. What the hell? I sincerely hope that an ambulance was already on the way before all of this talking went on, and I really hope his family or people that really loved him never have to hear that. I can't imagine how much that would hurt.

Posted at 4:09AM on Feb 14th 2008 by Melissa"

I'm in total agreement with you Melissa! How sad and very upsetting!

Heather

:( To upsetting to finish it all! I couldn't believe what I was hearing!!!

I'll always remember Brad and his work!!!

Rest in peace Brad!

Heather

My heart breaks all over again just by listening to this! :(

Love you Brad! RIP!

Heather

Jessica (on post 57) said, "*sigh*...to think what could of happened if people reacted more quickly..."
I know! It's all so sad and upsetting! If they only reacted quicker to it all!!!

Paula

How disheartning to hear......whoever called in sounded as if they were jacked up on drugs too---no panic no sense of urgency -nothing...so sad.

Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

Heather

Man, that's real hard to listen to. RIP.

Heather

I am so mad and heartbroken by that 911 call! Everyone was reacting so slow! It was an emergency, so what was taking so long? How did she not know if he was breathing or not? That lady was def. drugged up!!! So sad!!! Everyone needs to learn CPR!!!

Heather

Yet another talented actor gone too soon. Very sad!

R.I.P.

Heather

"I hope my life never depends on the reaction of this woman....." -- Jenn
Me too! I don't want to be no where near that woman!!!

Heather

Way too much time was wasted by Brad's "girlfriend", Did she care for him at all? She seemed far too calm in that situation and didn't seem to try all that hard to try and save his life. It was very heartbreaking to hear that 911 call. :*(

Heather

I am so angry!!! Why?! What's wrong with that woman?! What if he was clinging to life? If she would of reacted quicker, he might still be here today!!!! UHHHHHH!!!!! Stupid, stupid girlfriend!