Brad Renfro 911 Call

2/13/2008 6:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made from Brad Renfro's house on the day he was found dead.
Brad Renfro - 911 call: Click to hear
The coroner ruled Renfro's death was caused by "acute heroin/morphine intoxication."

The 25-year-old former child actor died in his L.A. home on January 15.

Heather

Wonderful, wonderful actor. Sad to see him gone so very young. Sad that people could not of done more to help him.

Heather

Much love Brad!

Heather

People: Take a CPR class! One day, it might come in handy!

Heather

Gosh Dang, Lady!!!! What the hell were you on?

RIP

Heather

Sending my hugs and kisses up to Brad in heaven. Miss you!

Heather

So painful to hear! I just want to cry. I am so heartbroken!

Poor Brad. You had such awful friends!

R.I.P.

Heather

I still don't believe he's gone. He was a great actor. Very talented.

Sad. RIP

Brooke

Brooke

Heather

71. Poor Brad didn't have a chance, the girlfriend is dumb at rocks and she isn't the least bit concerned. She doens't even understand the basics of CPR. How long did it take the ambulance to get their. I can not believe this, If I was his girlfriend or just his friend, I'd of been a bit frantic. She doesn't even know where you're heart is! OMG, he may of lived if they hadn't been so dumb about it. This sickens me....because it sounds like he may of still been alive, but they didn't react fast enough. THIS IS ONE OF THE SADDEST THINGS I HAVE EVER HEARD.

Posted at 8:36PM on Feb 14th 2008 by BROOKE

72. I also want to say that I have loved and been a fan of Brad Renfro since he was in the Client and have watched almost all of his movies. So, his death was really sad for me. I wonder why the only actor/actress that I have saw release any type of statement about him was Bijou Phillips. He played with her in 3 or 4 movies, but he also played with Dominique Swain in 3 or 4 movies too and he was usually her love interest in them. Why hasn't she commented on his death? Brad could of went on to do great things if he'd of stayed off drugs, he started out with a very promising career. I TOO HOPE HIS FAMILY DOESN'T HEAR THIS TERRIBLE 911 CALL..How could anyone (speaking of his girlfriend) be so unconcerned and emotionless? I can not understand it. She must be a druggie or just dumb or both like someone else said, but either way she could of cost him his life.

Posted at 8:42PM on Feb 14th 2008 by BROOKE

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Awww, BROOKE. Your words, they mean so much! I feel the same way. I loved Brad! I was a huge fan! I am looking forward to his final movie, The Informers! Other stars have released comments, the media just hasn't covered it. The media sucks!!!

fha secure rates

RIP renfro

beth

OH MY GOD!! WHAT A STUPID BITCH!!! COULD SHE BE ANY DUMBER OR CARE ANY LESS? SHE'S AS DRUGED UP AS ANYTHING I'VE EVER HEARD.

Heather