redirect

2/13/2008 8:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

fha secure rates

don't tase me bro lol good title...nice eye

April Fouels

FOX NEWS SUX

Lillianne

I know this guy and his family well and believe me, this is no surprise. Most condescending, arrogant, holier-than-thou, JERK. I'd like to kiss the cop who tased him.

ELI

OK enough is enough.

When I lived in California from 1969 to 1972, I waited a long time to change my driver's license from Texas to California. I was told it was a very hard test. Back then Calfornia law enforcement would set up "street blocks" to check to see if people had their drivers' licenses and required insurance. I had a lot of time on my hands, and I would go all the way around the "street blocks" so I could avoid the fact that I had not gotten my California driver's license.

Well, California, you need to start setting up "street blocks" (if you don't already) just to see if the drivers have been drinking!
This is ridiculous that California drivers, who do not drink and drive, are not safe on your roads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seeclearly

What a brutal and disgusting system it is that uses a force like a Taser against their people. As I understand is to be electro shocked to be tortured. But since it is OK to torture individuals in this country why not mainstream the practice. Go on America, torture your school children (even kids at age 5 got tasered), your elderly - all of us, subdue them no matter the means. How disgusting ! I am deeply deeply repelled by what is going on in this "God's own Country" .

Spell Check.

Shock! Shock! Shock!
Shock! Shock! Shock!
Shock Josh Booty!
Shock Josh Booty!

CameraMan

You can take the boy out of Shreveport, but you can't... well, you know.

Sue

If the cops are going to taser citizens, they should at least try to catch them before they fall. I hope more citizens start suing the police for allowing their heads to hit the ground and causing damage.

Janice

Lets see if Fox and Friends report on this one tomorro. They have no problem reporting on everyone elses misfortunes

The Shadow

Drunk, stupid and soon to be unemployed. Way to go Booty. Oh yeah, nice eye idiot. Bet you will follow directions better next time.

Brian G

Stop the Negative comments boring losers...you dont know the guy. Get a new hobby like "A chick" or something. Haters

TAGZILLA

Hit his head on the floor and cracked it open...baloney. The cops had him handcuffed and then they popped him in the face. Look at that shiner. Cops are such choads...take the cuffs off and let's see who's a bad mofo then.

Taylor

he looks yummy- i'd love to taste him !!!

hank

Dough Brain!!

French Open Fan

Too bad they can't tase Dild O'Liarly and Seen Insanity.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments