German Attacks! Von Ahole Slams Hiltons!

2/13/2008 12:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

That palavering Putz from Potsdam, Prince Von Ahole, had the feedbag on at the Ivy again yesterday, where the Saxon schmuck took the opportunity to slam the whole Hilton family, following 18-year-old Barron's DUI arrest, citing Kathy Hilton's canceled reality show and Paris' unsuccessful movie.

And you can't miss it when the Bavarian bigmouth tells what he'll have for lunch!

SPLIFFSMOMMY

DAMN...HE ACTUALLY SAID SOMETHING INTELLIGENT FOR ONCE.
HE WILL PROLLY GET SPANKED HARD BY HIS HILTONESQUE WIFEY THO..LOL.

Lydia Layne

Fritz makes my day! Whoever said they skip all his posts is missing out. I can't wait to hear his rants, he makes me smile.

German duckie

@little one:
Actually, people like that "Prince" DO make me ashamed - actually I didn t even know he was German, I had rather thought him to be Austrian ....

Unfortunately T m afraid I do not speak the language good enough to make any humorous remarks... I n just checking how Beitrney is on sites like these....and was quite surprised to come across an image of the prince... *G*:-)

Lydia Layne

25. #13
Hey numb nuts,

This is an entertainment site, not a political one. Take your political diatribe elsewhere. If I wanted to read or hear about politics, then I would watch or listen at the appropriate venue. This isn't it. Take that diatribe to Perez's site. He has politics there and for that reason I no longer visit his site.

Posted at 11:44AM on Feb 13th 2008 by Ben Dover

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - VON A-HOLE FOR PRESIDENT

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - VON A-HOLE FOR PRESIDENT

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -VON A-HOLE FOR PRESIDENT

zoso

@little one:
_______________________________________________________________

Ummm, you must be English, can't take a joke, of course.

Lydia Layne

German Duckie,

Prince Fredrick (Fritz) Von Anhalt

StyleMaven

IMHO, Rick and Kathy Hilton’s entire family is disgraceful - but why does this man’s ranting garner so much press coverage? Seriously? His frequent barbs are pedestrian. In fact, I have read more amusing comments from the TMZ readers and writers. I hope his 15 minutes are up soon.

German duckie

@Mamarazzo: Never heard of the two sites you mentioned! :-)

And: Please(!) spread the word that Berlin is BETTER - because maybe then the rent rates will slow down here in Munich when people move AWAY from here instead of coming, and atmosphere in Munich will improve too then! *G*

German duckie

Thanks, LYdia...of course "Fritz"..., I m too slowly thinking right now I guess! :-)

TMZ reader

That's exactly what I thought. I thought the kid was probably getting teased a lot about Paris's movie bombing so bad.

OCD

I'm sure the Hiltons are proud to name him as one of their clan.

What a complete and utter nutter.

John, Santa Monica

The guy's a crack up. You should change his name to Frederic von Awesome and have him on every day.

Janest

Why don't you guys ignore him - who really cares about this jerk anyway? He loves the publicity and has nothing important to say or do. Geez.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments