Wake That A$$ Up!

2/13/2008 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Check out rapper Juvenile's booking photo. Dude ... is he sleeping?!

Cops popped Juvenile, real name is Terius Gray, in Mississippi on Tuesday for possession of under an ounce of marijuana. He was released after paying a $623 bond.

I love Tupac

40. Pick up a paper and read the truth if you can..............

Posted at 9:16PM on Feb 13th 2008 by Reddesires

You know it is really sad how some of you really are ignorant and don't want to face facts. You say pick up the paper I say pick up your history book. You are really pitiful and I am so glad that you are not the majority. No matter what you say you can not change history. And isn't funny that your rebuttles never include fact? Just opinions. And please do not insult my intelligence because I am almost positive that you could not possibly measure up!

Mary Nelson

White/black people are people it would seem to me that someone would bring something new to this discussion. If you want to know how black people feel read and learn about the culture. Creating disparities between races is purely elementary behavior
the emotional maturity of the comments on this question are disappointing. Grow up ya all and what color do you think I am. I am black Irish (so what) now you don't know me at all just because I told you what is part of my nationality you don't know anything about me and that will stay the same. Try having some compassion cause if you don't you will learn on a dark day how wrong you were. Mary Nelson as for putting all the black people in jail I know there are better places to put money and resources as my daughter said in the comment before me education, housing, scholarships oh! du!

human after all

Very interesting. Thanks for that information ...

bigfine73

Ya'll need to be worried about these people out her killing people for no reason instead of worrying about Juvee and his weed. Let the man be. I still luv him and his music no matter what.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4