Lindsay Resumes Post-Rehab Bar Tour

2/13/2008 10:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was back in the danger zone last night. TMZ caught the rehabbed, rebrunetted Razzie nominee trying to hide her face as she left S Bar in Hollywood.

Bad news buddy Patrick was nowhere to be seen when she left around 2:15 AM, water in hand.

Bri

Hey I saw her dad on tv the other day and he said she was doing just fine! He wouldn't make it up, I'm sure.

cat b

well old habits dont seem to change ...neither the threat of death or insanity will restore Li Lo to her senses it seems ...so she is an adult and this is the sad narrow path she chooses for her self...shallow fair weather friends and to self medicate to not feel anything ...not happiness, anger or sadness ...just going through life numb and self obsessed and absorbed,...why when so privaledged? ..because she didnt have a father? ..guess what alot of us didnt!! so what? !!!My Dad stayed drunk until I was 17 .. and my mom unconcious from tranquilizers....yes it hurt but that doesnt entitle me to self medicate because Im so hurt...it doesnt give me licence to put others at risk because of my choices...I do have choices and I choose to hurt anyone because I didnt have any parents in my life...I chose to rise above my gene pool and be a giving person not one locked in my oh woah is me world...because when you give and care for others and are not self obsessive and destructive you find healing knowing you are not bound by hereditity you are only bound by the consequinces of your choices be they good or bad...any hopefully you learn from the bad choices....nuff said ...

cat b

oh yeah and by the way my father use to carry vodka in a water bottle...poor sorry saps think vodka cant be smelled on the breath.. people who have lived with alcoholics have a very keen sense of smell and can even smell rum in a rum cake ...wonder if Li Lo is playing the same sad games

blablabla

Who knows why she's choosing to hide her face (uncharacteristic). She looks pretty with it when laughing it up with her car mates!

Clearly she's as addicted to clubbing as we are to celebrity websites!!!
GIRL, the people you're hanging with aren't getting you work. Time to get focused.

ME

SHE'LL FALL OFF THE WAGON IF SHE DOESN'T STAY AWAY FROM PLACES LIKE THAT. SHE'S PUTTING HER SOBRIETY AT RISK.

Chris

Water in hand? OK. If that makes you feel better. What Lindsey and other celebrities need to understand is that they have an addiction! That's why their lives are the messes that they are. You may be drinking water in those bars now honey, but that won't last. I know you want to be social and the bar hopping "thing" is a part of an image you are trying to keep up. But your sobriety will never last until it becomes more important than your image or your celebrity reputation. Put it this way...if you had a sex addiction, you wouldn't want to spend time in strip clubs. The same concept applies to bars and those with substance abuse issues. Just another example of rehab being used for publicity reasons and not serious issues, I fear.

GG

LEAVE LINDSEY ALOOOOOOOOOHHHHOOOOONNNNNNNEEE!!!!

ohboywow

Don't these people have anything else to do with their lives? Bars and partying every night of the week? Even if I could do that I wouldn't. What a pitiful life they lead.

Go visit your family! Cook dinner at home. Watch a movie on tv.

IhateJon

Only a matter of time before she's photographed passed out in the car again!!! SO SAD!!!

Me

Nice makeup

TMZ FAN

It is sad .. She will have a short sad life ..

Gary

Friends/enablers who encourage a recovering alcohol addict to go into a bar are in serious need of counseling. Recovering alcohol addicts who go into bars are in serious danger. Too young to see and know the long term effects of alcoholism. Clean and sober, there is no other way.

Terri

Does anyone know why entertanment tonight and the Insider were repeats last night..Pat O'Brien should stay in rehab..his substitutes are a great improvement

noyankhere

lindsey hohum proves just how superficial and insecure hollywood is nowadays. people with wannabe, empt heads with nothng to offer but a stint in rehab an 5mins of fame on american idol and other reality shows...this girl should be in jail for stealing a car and joyriding while drunk and high as a kite...her parents make britneys look like angels. now that mommy dearest is lolita ing the lil sis, its free fall central baby!!

TMZ FAN

To #26 ... "She will fall off the wagon if she keeps going to places like this"??? ./... Wake up and smell the coffee.. She is off the wagon.. Take a look at the New Years pictures of her drinking from the bottle.. She is going to "those" places to DRINK and get messed up..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments