O.J. Gal Pal Injured -- Juice Not a Suspect

2/13/2008 5:29 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed with Miami police that O.J. Simpson's girlfriend, Christy Prody, suffered bruises and head injuries on Monday -- but it was because of a fall -- and not at the hand of the Juice.

The National Enquirer reported that O.J. was being investigated after Prody was taken to a Miami hospital with head trauma and bruising.

But cops tell TMZ that her injuries are "consistent" with a fall she took at a gas station, that they don't consider this a criminal case, and that O.J. was never a suspect.

O.J. is due in Las Vegas for his robbery case in April.

Story developing ...

Happy To Be Me

I am 100% certain that O.J. has threatened to kill Ms. Prody, just like he did Nicole, unless she testifies differently. You friggin snake in the grass, you less-than humanoid, O.J., I will spit on your grave if I can. Your Mama would be real proud of you just about now. Oh, O.J., your soul is on fire, burn in hell, you low life murderer. How many more people will you destroy on your way out? I sure hope you enjoyed life to its fullest, cause it's over dude, just wait, watch, and see. God is waiting for you, oh boy, I'd hate to be you, and that is a FOR SURE!!!

mjn

I agree with Happy To Be Me. Quite a while ago I read an article about this woman, and it seemed that she was afraid of him, and was even more frightened to leave him. Maybe she drinks to keep from going crazy. OJ should have been in jail years ago!!!!!!

Me

Would someone PLEASE put this guy away for life before he kills again??? I sure hope he does some time for the robbery in Vegas......It looks like he will. YES!!!

2drk2fck

come on! fall at a gas station? What after he pushed her out the car and smashed her head. I dont put anything past this guy. I hope she leaves him and soon. BTW why isnt he is jail in Vegs still? Mustve bonded out.

Mac

I thought the Juice was in jail--who let him out

kim

This is the same woman who allowed a kitten to starve to death while locked in her apartment while she went partying around the globe with good ole oj!

Cheryl

WHY would ANYONE WANT TO DATE O.J.? she deserves what ever he did too her.. after all, we all know what he did too his LOVELY x wIFE NICOLE & HER HANDSOM FREIND RON!!! besides, O.J. IS UGLY!!! I wouldn't go near him, not even for a billion dollars......

2drk2fck

coming to getcha coming to getcha you ROT IN HELL OJ

2drk2fck

shes in ICU

fha secure rates

OJ needs get a real job

maymae

She is too scared to leave him!! She doesn't want to end up like Nicole!
I am finding it really hard to believe that she has such severe head injuries and possible brain
surgery from a fall at a gas station. The messed up thing is they are taking his word for it. HELLO!!
Do the cops know who they are dealing with??? Were there witnesses? How many? How consistant?
Did the cops even check the grounds of OJ's house or his GF's house?
This here stinks to high heaven!!! I smell a cover up.

Leshardo

With all the wacked out people opening fire & killing inocent people, couldn't OJ be in the line of fire - just once?
The ultimate 'judgement day' for OJ is one that will not be avoided. I think that the majority can agree that if there is a heaven & hell - hell will be his final, well deserved, destination. And so be it.

josephandthewiseman

probably the police do suspect oj, but can't release that information to the public because he just might get in his white blazer and try to drive to mexico...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3