Paris -- Sorry Bro, I Gotta Party!

2/13/2008 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Paris Hilton's baby brother was rotting away in a Lost Hills jail cell yesterday after a DUI arrest, La Paris was en route to Las Vegas -- where she shook her ass all night alongside Kristin Cavallari at Pure Nightclub.

As TMZ reported, Barron Hilton called big sis and pleaded with her to bail him out ... she said no. But Paris can't say "no" to a party! We know she wasn't celebrating the success of "The Hottie and the Nottie."

nacho

what a joke the Hilton family is.....when princess paris was going to jail her mother was beside herself, why because if paris is out of circulation then so is the mother who lives vicariously through her.... now that the son is following the footsteps of his slutty sister where are his "worried sick" parents..no where to be seen. Why weren't they so concerned with teaching Paris a lesson.....nice family.
I'm still waiting for that half way house to open for women just getting out of jail to live in as a fresh start.

filth

WHERE ARE HIS PARENTS? THEY HELPED HOTCHIE & NUTTIE OUT.
WHY DID THEY NOT SHOW UP?
WHAT'S GOING ON?

annoyed

She is obviously very worried about her brother and needed to hit the clubs to ask for advice from her friends.

tracey

I couldn't even watch the whole thing, they are so stupid. I wanted to see Paris's dress, why, why, why did I even bother???

Dr. Adams

What a B_otch to the fifth degree, I'm so thankful that I dont call that sleeze bag "Sister", "I would have been first in line at the bail bondsman's office to get my bro out of jail. Keep shakin your skinny azz P. Hilton, what goes around comes around.

Yucks!

Yeah right! He was not rotting in a cell with his little punk ass! Paris did the right thing by leaving him in there.

Lizard

Now that is calling the kettle black - I would disown her as a sister
- someday he will be able to crap on her also.

Who the hell even stays when she gets on stage or the dance floor?

One and only post on this slime that grows under and old dead dog.

Have a great day.

----------------------------------------------

Sam

If I was your little brother, Id never have anything to do with you again. What a good big sister you are Paris. You just don't treat family that way. I hope you get sent back to jail soon Paris, not everyone loves you.

Daphne

Your article is grossly unfair and blatantly misleading.

Letting young Barron sit in jail for a few hours is the best thing the Hiltons could have done. Maybe it will scare him enough not to drink and drive.

Also, you can't expect Paris to take on responsibility for everyone in the large Hilton family. The kid is 18 and needs to deal with the consequences of his decisions.

And why are you only reporting on Barron Hilton???? Who is his girlfriend that was driving the car while it sideswiped a pickup?

A young couple getting sloshed is not particularly unusual here in Southern California, but they need to learn to do their partying at home and stay out of cars.

Again, this has very little to do with Paris. She no doubt has contractual obligations to appear in clubs and her brother's life is his own.

bill

She has a brother? What? My God, they just keep multiplying. Just like a virus.

powerhouse

Damn, you would think with all of the partying that she does she would know how to freakin' dance! OMG she is absolutely horrible! Does she not realize she is making a complete fool of herself? I just don't get it, she's too freakin' old to be acting like such a BUFOON. At least Nicky has more class, what an embarrASSment to the Hilton's.

Sieben

She is what she is "A Rich BITCH"

ME

SHE DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR HER BROTHER. SHE'S SELFISH AND EVERYTHING IS ABOUT HER. THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND PARIS IN HER SIMPLE MIND.

Whore!!!

SHE'S A WHORE!!!!!!!!!!

He's just another Idiot

Just how retarded is Paris? She has more mental problems than Britney. She is a wasted space on our planet - and I resent it.
Since we didn't hear from the 800 pound gorrilla yesterday, Barron must be the big ape.