Paris -- Sorry Bro, I Gotta Party!

2/13/2008 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Paris Hilton's baby brother was rotting away in a Lost Hills jail cell yesterday after a DUI arrest, La Paris was en route to Las Vegas -- where she shook her ass all night alongside Kristin Cavallari at Pure Nightclub.

As TMZ reported, Barron Hilton called big sis and pleaded with her to bail him out ... she said no. But Paris can't say "no" to a party! We know she wasn't celebrating the success of "The Hottie and the Nottie."

powerhouse

I must say I agree with May. But the reality is that its easy to pull any excuse to show Paris making an ass of herself...yet again, and again, and again. YAWN. It doesn't take away from the fact the girl is a classless idiot, and of course, she's all over here for the world to make fun of...yet again, and again, and again. Its surprising to see she is actually PAID to go to these clubs and look like an ass, I mean she "could" learn how to work the mike and get the crowd going. There's nothing wrong with partying with CLASS.

Tara

We all know she can't act, we know she can't sing and now we know she can't dance. So just exactly what IS her talent? How yeah! Being a stupid rich slut who thinks she is just way more important than she could ever actually be. Way to go girl, doing all that good, kind, charity work. YUCK!
Oh yeah, I love #15 - I agree, come on down with all us regular middle class people, I'll show you how to party and I could certainly teach you a thing or two about dancing. But as #15 said, we don't let cheap, rich skanks into our parties. You would be DENIED at the door!

He's just another Idiot

So Paris earns money showing up at night clubs? If I were a night club owner, I wouldn't want that whore in my place. However, I will for half the price, come to your night club, dance like an idiot and smirk like a imbecile. She's 27 years old - far too old to be acting like a conceited 6 year old. Is anyone more disgusting than Paris?

the anti-paris

what a dumb biotch. I forsee her working at buger king when her looks fade and she spends all her money on blow.

smartypants

Oh come on now bloggers. I'm sure this was a paid public appearance. She had already scheduled it and couldn't get out of it. She was crying on the inside the whole time I'm sure. :) The more I ponder this I'm sure it has to be the case.

Karl

OMFG....please lord give me back those moments I just wasted watching Paris try to be a human. I feel my eyes are melting...please lord I'll never..............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

Paris haters eat dumn flakes for breakfast.
Princess Paris is sweet and cuddly and talented and beautiful.

800 Pound Gorilla

annoyed

She sure learned her lesson in jail.

I dont blame her for making little brother sweat a little. He deserves it. But does she EVER stop partying? She would croak if she ever had to work a real job.

PR

Ah, such class. The entire Hilton clan should be so very proud of what they have produced in the way of offspring.

Craig

I thought she had converted or was 'born again' to Christianity. Oh well, maybe it's better to be cold.............

Nadine

Man she is looking her good looks fast. She needs to slow down and take care of herself.

holy moses

Cant Understand Normal Thinking

Robert

To stick to the article, why dump on Paris? Doesn't her brother have parents to call or maybe they gave the same answer. You did the crime, you do the time.

Christopher Rose

Shook her ASS all ngith long? This is really white TRASH writing that makes your subject matter look intellectual compared to the bottom feeders that write this crap.
Stay classy TMZ!

expygirl

She's starting to look like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons.