Paris -- Sorry Bro, I Gotta Party!

2/13/2008 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While Paris Hilton's baby brother was rotting away in a Lost Hills jail cell yesterday after a DUI arrest, La Paris was en route to Las Vegas -- where she shook her ass all night alongside Kristin Cavallari at Pure Nightclub.

As TMZ reported, Barron Hilton called big sis and pleaded with her to bail him out ... she said no. But Paris can't say "no" to a party! We know she wasn't celebrating the success of "The Hottie and the Nottie."

Professor James

Paris has proven one thing to us all: lots of money will NOT give you class! She does not belong at a Hilton complex but at a trailer park. (No offense intended to peope living in trailers as most of them cannot afford better)

Chris Curry

It's nice that she can take a few moments from her charity work promised from jail to kick up her heels. Any parent would be proud.

Jim

The Hiltons are a fine upstanding family. They're just being singled out because they're celebrities. You people are just envious of such a warm and caring family. Ok, they suck! If I was a Hilton, I think I'd change my name to Hotel 6.

FlBiker

Sadly our 'Wonky' eyed daughter Paris is a worthless drunken cocaine addled sperm burping gutter slut.

wasted days and wasted nights

And the shark looked up and saw Paris leaping over as she dissed her bro in the klink.

Dee

I can't wait till the day this bitch loses it all. What on earth has this slug contributed for the good of this country?

vic

She sucks, she's lost her appeal. I dont see why she is even news anymore. And WTF is KC doing there? what has she done?

ace1

#64....i will never ever vote for a black as president

most can't even read, let alone run a country

Junie T.

What a bitch!

GetALife

5. Glad to hear she has her priorities in order.

What kind of news agency uses the word "ass" in a story? TMZ has gotten so crass and rude lately, I cant believe no one even notices it. Why was it necessary to use this word in an article? Who writes for this website anyway? News is supposed to be unbiased, impartial, and without any offensive slang. TMZ fails on all three.

Seriously...you come to the TMZ site for News?? Come on...this is a celebrity gossip site. Perhaps you would be more comfortable visiting foxnews.com, cnn.com, msnbc.com. Dumb ASS

grnbeetle

Paris..did you forget what you told Larry King after you got out?

Ambichino

I agree with the person who sarcastically commented how her priorities are set. I too am waiting for all the good deeds she promised to do once released from jail. I'm sure she would have wanted someone to post her bail. She'll be back in there again. And yes, TMZ is foul. I noticed right away how they used the word "ass". Lovely! NOT!

ignatz

Uh, anybody who things TMZ is "news" has got some serious mental capacity problems.

Milena

I never heard of her brother, while she was rotting in jail!
A lot of people are jealous of her - she is beautiful, she is sweet - AND HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ANYONE- EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO HURT HER.

Kat

There is nothing wrong with Mr. Obama. I am voting for him!