Whoops, I'm Pregnant!

2/13/2008 3:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Melissa Joan Hart was spotted outside of EA's Burnout Paradise party -- looking incredibly pregnant. She's already got her hands full with a two-year-old baby, but Sabrina is ready to pop out another one -- one that she says she and her hot hubby never planned on having. They sell things for that, ya know!

At least she didn't call it a "mistake."

Bender

bitch should keep her fat self at home...where she belongs. Pregnant women should be like a fart...never seen and better not heard.

me

pallet=nimrod
jizzy=moron

I'd like to see how attractive you classless bashers are is given how disgusting your personalities are.

Moose

13. Who care is she said the baby was unplanned... aren't most babies unplanned?

-----
No. At least not from my experience.

14. my first baby was not planned and we were using birth control without fail so it was very much a surprise and I will tell him about it when he grows up.

-------
As long as you and your spouse were both using birth control then yeah, that is a different story. The keyword being both. Male using a condom and whatever method the woman chose to use. As for telling him when he grows up and I don't mean to be harsh, but it doesn't matter what you think. It matters how your kid will feel about it. You might not have a problem with it, but your child might. I know it doesn't mean that anyone would love their child any less, but I don't think I would tell the child because that is the type of thing that a child would get teased about..

Trev

#13, you've got it right, a pleasant surprise!

She looks beautiful as always, congratulations! :)

music & manners

No, Suzy...not all babies are unplanned. There is something called "birth control" that has been around for a while. Maybe you should read up on it so that you don't sound so ignorant.

ash

She's cute and real. It's hard to find good 'rents in HO-Wood these days.

CRITIC

Whoops? No one cares?

Samantha

I THINK SHE LOOK BEAUTIFUL. SHE IS A HOTT MOMMA! I LOVE HER, AND I LOVE HOW SHE IS ACUTALLY FRIENDLY AND CHATTY. SOME CELBS ARE ARROGANT ASSES....AND SHE IS NOT AT ALL. AS A CELB WATCHER I PREFER THEY BE KIND & NOT FLIPPING OFF THE CAMERA & SWEARING LIKE SOME HOT MESSES WE WATCH! LOL!

Be kind to animals

When did she have her right arm amputated?! Was she in an accident? How sad.

sh

Congrats, Melissa and Mark. Whether your baby was planned or not, I am sure it will add plenty of joy in the house.

Whoever wrote that daddy better check first is an idiot.

truth

I wonder if the child will inherit her lazy eye

kate

I know its TMZ but you used the WRONG form of the word "which"

BUSH IS A WAR CRIMINAL

I loved watching this video. Two drug free parents that seem to stay out of the spot light and seem down to earth. Do more stories like these, so refreshing.

She is NOT fat. For god's sake she is pregnant. Sorry a-holes we can't look like skeletons when pregnant and personally I wouldn't want to! Thanks but no thanks......real women have curves!!!!

Her hubby loves her regardless of an extra 20-30 lbs....big deal!

Grow up!

smartypants

22, it's hot in hell!

Ummm, what?

Witch method? I didn't know that was a method. What do you do for the "witch method"? Cast a spell? Make some kind of magical potion? Ride a broom stick? It 's fun to spell with TMZ!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments