Denzel Gets His A$$ to the Gym. So Should You.

2/14/2008 1:24 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Two-time Oscar winner Denzel Washington still finds time in his busy schedule to hit the gym.

What's your excuse?

Ms. Hysterical

He starts shooting a remake of " The Taking of Pelham One Two Three " in New York in a few weeks. He's the good guy and Travolta is the bad guy who hijacks the subway.

Betty Jane Haddock

Thats not Denzel Washington!

girltalk

Wow, I didn't know they made men's LEG WARMERS.

girltalk

From the looks of it, He must be between gigs!

Colo.Girl

The movie Ricochet... the boxers... ladies, you know what I'm talking about. :))

jema

I think he needs help pulling up his knee brace...ahem any volunteers?

KmRcIoSdTyA

MMM....HE IS SOO FINE!!! I WOULD WORK OUT W/ HIM ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!! EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK IF HE'D LET ME!!!

SUN

He must have kind of weak knees, he has two knee supports on- probably for lifting.

I dont know why T.M.Z would have to use the word ass to just show Danzel going to the gym? Then again, I watched an interview where Harvey Levin said that basically the people who use T.M.Z are losers. I couldnt beleive he was so honest about the "losers" who go to this site. I am quite sure that remark of truth just slipped out never to be repeated again. I guess T.M.Z thinks that all us losers do is sit and read the Enquire, and blog.

R.Zimmerman

I imagine Denzel's rushing to the gym cos it seems like he's becoming a lard a$$ himself.

K

What's stopping me is the 15 million dollars I'm not getting for the movie he's getting in shape for!

brahman

Too short and too wide, that's not him,

Maggie

Ummm, I don't have the kind of money Denzel has. I can't afford a gym membership.

Baseball Junkie

Maggie, I don't have as much money as Denzel Washington but I still have a gym membership.

Go Sox

Tracey

LOL dang u horny women! Makin ME look bad for not droolin on myself :P

I was actually wondering if that was really him? I've seen bits and pieces of him in movies and I always thought he was a tall skinny guy. Maybe the camera was adding 5 inches in height or something but the second I looked at this pic I thought it was some random football player...Goes to show what I know!

Happy Hugs~n~kisses Day!

Colo.Girl

#44. Denzel IS tall but I wouldn't say he was skinny. He's usually in really good shape. :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments