Jane Fonda

I Wasn't Into Cu*t!

2/14/2008 12:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jane Fonda said "c**t" on the "Today" show. Need we say more?

Bash a Pap

Jane Fonda has done more to stem the tide of unwanted teen pregnancies than any conservative right wing "Christian" around. Her organization in Georgia is a model for the rest of the country. So bash her all you want for her stupid mistake she made over 40 years ago... It just shows how shallow and ignorant you are. If you are going to bash people for having opinions against the Vietnam War, bash those who chose not to fight and hide behind their daddy's coat tails instead... people like George W. Bush.

ME

I WANT TO RUN HER OVER WITH A TANK!

JM

HAPPY V-DAY BABY - YOU'RE THE GREATEST

?

moi

Shut up about Hanoi Jane! How many decades ago was that? She's done a lot of good, too, especially for women's rights. I was watching the Today show and it was pretty dumb of her to say that on a live morning show, but it's not the end of the world. She was talking about the Vagina Monologues. It's probably a sound bite she's repeated hundred times. It's not like she called Meredith Vierra that.

Jeremy P

See You Next Tuesday
Jeremy lesser women like this please lol~~~~

anonymous

What does the word C**T mean anyway? I am African American and we don't use that word. I know it refers to the woman's private part,but I don't understand why it's offensive. Just asking, I had a friend who said her boyfriend called her that,but I just don't get it.

Mrs. Pine

She fits the profile of a Hillary supporter - all she needs is the damn purple hat!!

Thanks a lot Jane for getting me tortured.

LTS

Exhibit 'A' for the adage "there's no fool like an old fool".

karen

CLASSY!

freestuffffff

C**t and daytime television go together like fish and chips, like spaghetti and clam sauce, like tacos and cheese. It's not like she called Meredith a c**t or anything, although that would have been funny.

anon

Obviously a publicity stunt.

Spaz

It's just a word. Get over it.

Lenn K.

Hanoi Jane, is just a weird and creepy anti-American that's all, who cares about her C*nt, damn Ted Turner didn't!

Baseball Junkie

Thanks, Dang. Like I said, I knew she'd done some good things. I just couldn't remember any of them.

John McCain, Jane Fonda had nothing to do with you're being tortured. She was a naive idiot but you were tortured because you got caught by the Viet Cong. Check out http://www.snopes.com/military/fonda.asp if you want to see the truth.

Anonymous, it's equivalent to the N- word. Basically says the only thing important about a woman is that she has one.

Go Sox

Area 51

Jane, now that you're 107 years old, the 30-ish wig isn't working. You need to be slapped around, you commie pig.