« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jeter Going to Bat with Mystery Babe?

2/14/2008 10:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Last night, Yankee captain Derek Jeter went to some notable lengths to keep a certain hook-up under the radar.

TMZ spotted the baseballing bachelor trying to steal away with a mystery blonde Tuesday night at Marquee, though he didn't want her getting into his whip in front of the club ... so she strolled down to the corner to meet his car.

No word if he got to third base ... or all the way home.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lenn K.

He's dated alot of woman, I respect the fact that he hasn't got babies everywhere. Seems like a smart guy!

Steve

can you say beard?

Baseball Junkie

you're right there. He's a playah but he's careful. Not like some you hear about. Don't like his team but I have nothing but respect for Jeter.

Go Sox

W

he's not such a goodie goodie as everyone thinks- have you seen the pics of him passed out by the pool with a playboy model and a bottle of vodka yet? Check out her myspace- megan hauserman- http://www.myspace.com/megan_hauserman

Isn't he a woman beater?? I sorta remember Halle Berry saying he beat her--or am I imagining things?

W

His Vodka induced coma.

And Tool- that was David Justice- get your baseball players straight.

Baseball Junkie

Wen, I don't know anybody who thinks he's a goodie-goodie. And so long as he can play when it's time, nobody really cares how much he drinks. Remember, in baseball, we compare alcohol intake and whoring around to Babe Ruth.

Go Sox

#8--Thanks. I remember now--Jeter went out with Mariah Carey for a minute, didn't he?

unbelievable

I guess we'll just have to take your word on that, huh?

W

Hey Go Sox- Yes true on the Babe Ruth front, though I gotta say, he was completely adorable in Pride of the Yankees- that smile was infectious.

tool- Yup.

ME

Jeter is NOT that great looking...they just see the $$$$$$$$$$$$

Baseball Junkie

unbelievable, question: who are you responding to? Several people you could be disagreeing with. I'd just like to know which one.

Go Sox

Ms. Giant1

He's fine and cute,,,, Haters,,, What do you think about Roger " The Rocket"

Area 51

Hey, don't diss the Babe. At least he didn't shoot up the superman juice. The Babe did it all on beer, hot dogs, cigars, and loose women. My kind of ballplayer.

E.V.

HEY HARVS, I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU SINCE YOU GUYS ALWAYS FOLLOWS CELEBRITIES AROUND. YOUR FRIEND JOHN STAMOS IS ALSO DATING HIS E.R. CO-STAR MAURA TIERNEY. YUCK. SHE IS OLD AND I DON'T FIND HER ATTRACTIVE AT ALL. HE'S BEEN DATING LEA MARSH, EMMA HEMING, DANIELLE PECK, ASHLEY OLSEN AND NOW MAURA TIERNEY HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE LIST. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS. TOO MANY TO MENTION.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments