Kiefer Sutherland: 24 Minutes

2/14/2008 2:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1:00 PM -- Kiefer Sutherland spotted at Poquito Mas Mexican restaurant in Studio City, Calif.

1:24 PM -- Still sober.

Hollywood Rockers

Hey Lou F Thats The Super Mexican He Can Chop One Hundred Onions under 7 seconds!!!
can you do that with out crying !hu! I Dont think so!!!!He Can Brake You Like a Carnage Asada Burrito!!!Ayyy!Way!!!

OCD

Aw, leave Keifer alone. He's HOT!

oregon

Pick on someone else, he's the only "star" that didn't whine and weep about the injustice of having to serve time. He didn't try to weedle out of it, he just did it like a everyday shmoe. So......... GIVE HIM A BREAK, and hope he learned his lesson. since he didn't waltz in and out in a matter of hours like other stars , I'd say it made the impression it needed to.

Cynic

And...?

He's still a douche.

Cynic

I love the lower standards that we have for celebrities.

Normal people who drive drunk over and over again are considered losers. Even if they serve their time without complaining.

When celebrities do this, they are HEROES!

And he did complain - he was too scared to go to Twin Towers so he cut a deal that had him serve at Glendale, a cushy pay jail. Guess he's only a tough guy on TV.

MGM KID

Whos the refrigerator with him?

Sillyme

While he has good will and wishes ..he'll fly right for a while.. needs the retirement money.

MomV4

Hi Keifer, I gave up beer AND cigarettes for Lent, so I am right there with you. I am on my 9th day, and it's getting harder instead of easier. Peace and love. xo

stephanie

LMFAO

sara anne

bubba why would he be wearing a wedding ring? kiefer is a single man! and i love him!

YUMMY

This is really making me miss home...mentioning Poquito Mas and seeing the Miceli's restaurant building in the background.

Laura

It's so good to see him! He looks amazing. And I'm glad to see Michael around. He'll take good care of Kiefer.

I am sure that if he wants to clean up, he is strong enough to do it. He's that kind of man. God bless him!

sara anne

who is the dark haired woman, i have seen him around town with? anybody know? its not his x tricia ? she is smaller and bustier, with jet black hair? they look like more than friends to me!the guy in the photo is mike, his bodyguard.

Dana

The following email takes place between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm - February 14, 2008.......... Rock on, Keifer..... can't wait to see you back on 24...... love ya guy.

toomanydoggies

I don't care how much Keifer drinks, smokes, snorts, injects or pops. He got behind the wheel of car on at least 4 occasions and was charged with DUI. Driving under the influence could kill or hurt innocent people. Consume as much alcohol as you like Keifer, just don't drive while you are intoxicated.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments