NBC on Fonda's "C*nt": That's News, Folks!

2/14/2008 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Despite Jane Fonda's little "rhymes-with-hunt" moment this morning, NBC says it has no plans to guard against similar morning emissions in the future.

A "Today" show rep tells TMZ, "It's a news show. There is no tape delay, and there won't be a tape delay." We also called "Good Morning America," where Diane Keaton infamously dropped an F-bomb on Diane Sawyer, and they've got no plans to delay at all.

As for CBS' "Early Show," they're also live, says a rep, and won't be using a delay. And we called the FCC a few times to see if they'll be penalizing NBC or requiring a tape delay because of Citizen Jane's slip, but so far, not a peep (or a bleep).

German duckie

lol...I just noticed the entries here are CENSORED!??? By WHOM? TMZ'? Your Government? Oh m ygod....It seems to be CENTURIES ago that the USA had freedom of speech, now unfortunately just the land of free weird bigottery! :-)

K

It was in reference to The Vagina Monologues, where that word is used. She didn't say it just to say it as the media is portraying. BTW my bf absolutely HATES her w/ a passion. A spit in her face, kill her family kind of passion. OUCH!

kim suck

3. Oh my god....all this bigottery and hysteria in the USA just because of nipples showing or words....ridiculous! *g*

Posted at 4:14PM on Feb 14th 2008 by German duckie
Nazi bastard!!! GO TO HELL!

Tangie

#46---I am getting very turned on!

GrandmaToo

"8. "2. She should shut up and crawl back in her hole she still a traitor............

Posted at 3:06PM on Feb 14th 2008 by Reddesires"

A traitor? Did I miss something? Why's she a traitor?

Posted at 3:09PM on Feb 14th 2008 by Mhenad"

I agree with "Reddesires" one hundred percent.. If anyone has not seen the photos of Jane Fonda went she was a power house in Hollywood, not because of herself but her Father Henary Fonda.. Jane decided to tour Vietnam, and the people she decided to hang out with were North Vietnamese, she mouthed off upon coming home, against our people and our PoW's that were being held by the North Vietnamese. Somehow she thinks that she has managed to wash the stink from her hands and hair.. I don't thank so........ Ask John McCain what he thinks about her, he spent 8 years over there as a POW.

kim suck

46. "43. 37. Oh, the desperate right-wing Christians blogging on here who probably haven't discovered their private part nor had an orgasm. It's time to check your hate and warmongering and enter the door to your heart!

Posted at 4:02PM on Feb 14th 2008 by theiratitagain

another whore! must be friends with the fat cow rosie!

German duckie

Adrienne, do you, by chance, have any mental problems? *G*

Mhenad

"52. #46---I am getting very turned on!

Posted at 4:17PM on Feb 14th 2008 by Candy O!"

Thank you 52. Wanna get together sometime?

German duckie

The duckie is a "she"...but nevermind! People like that just prove their uneducatedness by remarks like that to people they do not even know.... :-)

I just LOVE it to have my prejudices concerning US people CONFIRMED!
My American colleagues in Germany always try to convince me that not ALL Americans are weird and bigoted, bad-mannered, uneducated, religious extremists and Bush-voters......*G*

Danny Thompson

I have no respect for Jane Fonda . Awoman who was consorting with the enemy..While she was in Hanoi 3 people died as he was rubbing elbows with ...The person ultimately responsible.. Semper Fi..

April Fouels

WE HAVE THE FIRE STARTED, WHOLE HOG ON THE SPIT, WILL BE READY TO EAT TOMORROW....

Tangie

Oh yeah! I love it when you talk filth!

German duckie

#59: Actually I m not in any church, but I used to be roman-catholic when I was younger....
I don t know whether I know any Jews because I never ask people abount their religious beliefs. In Germany (actually in all of Europe) we have strict separation of religion and the Administration/Legislature/State! All religions are treated equally here (and the CULT of Scientology is monitored by our Central Intelligence Office, they are regarded as a cult here, not a religion):-)

German duckie

#62: I m sure what you said applies to the lower-class uneducated Americans. But I m sure there are normal educated white citizens in your country who don t prejudice because of your skin colour. It s not a topic here in Germany. but we do have youth crime problems with uneducated young male Moslem immigrants. There were a lot of aggravated assaults on German subway passengers by aggressive young Turks and Arabs....so it s in the press and on TV a lot over here right now. But in general, there s no race problem here.

April Fouels

WHETHER THE WORD WAS USED AS A NOUN, OR A VERB, THE RESULT IS THE SAME..........OFFENSIVE.....