Paris Has Too Many Bitches?!!

2/14/2008 9:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonThe Los Angeles Department of Animal Services paid a visit to the home of Paris Hilton today to investigate a complaint about her dogs.

Captain Bowers tells TMZ his department received a complaint from an animal rescue group, after Paris' appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Monday. On the show, Paris talked about having 17 dogs -- a huge no-no in the city of Los Angeles. A non-breeder is only allowed three dogs per address -- though in Hollywood, Paris is considered a notorious breeder!

Captain Bowers tells us he went to her home Tuesday, only to find it's under serious construction and nobody -- including pets -- is living there. So Captain Bowers left word with a maid and hasn't heard back.

We're told all of Paris' pets are not currently living with her -- they are with animal handlers.

Dr. Adams

Thats "Hot" 800 Pound Gorilla ......Baron just threw up all over the steering wheel and in my seat......can you do something about it, dear, Gorilla?...I might reconsider taking you back....ta-ta for now 800.
Paris

rockin' johnny

Paris is a low-life skank and a whore.

800 pound gorilla fart

I think she is preparing for the day she crawls into her dog poo house and ask for a closeup from " HArv" . dlckhead. Here's hoping that day is tomorrow or sooner . Dlckhead.

BUSH IS A WAR CRIMINAL

I don't get it.

Who needs 17 dogs?

Oh I get it now, just in case their "tongues" become sore or fall off from licking her mangled, infected waste dump!

BOEING 787

Paris Hilton looks to have a zoo of 17 Chiwawas I'd imagine the house smells bad and many
of the dogs are sick and neglected as we know as she has neglected to return her cat from the
hospital. Like many people who have a lot of pets and few human relations like that gray
haired woman from The Simpson's with a lot of cats, I think Paris Hilton is disturbed and really
does not care for many things other than herself, just look how she did not help out her brother
when he was in trouble supposedly to teach him a lesson, a lesson who she herself
has not learned nor has she honored her smatterings of charity she said she would do on her
appearence on the Larry King show.

The more you learn about Paris Hilton the uglier she appears to be both inside and outside.

gupto

Nannie for dogs? Pathetic!!

givemeajobTMZ

TIRED TIRED TIRED of Paris. Tired of OJ too but get the story on him beating up Kristie Prodie

beachy

How could she ever possibly take care of her umpteen dogs (feed, walk, play) when she's too busy looking in the mirror practicing poses? She's such a freakin' loser. I'm glad I'm not one of her dogs. Or one one her "friends".

rminva

Of course they are with the "handlers"...people like her disgust me. Once the pet outgrows it's cuteness she is done with it!!

madison

WAY to many pets to give adequate attention and care to. This Bimbo purchaes pets to relieve boredom and add as
accessories to her wardrobe. I hardly think dragging dogs around stores, and through throngs of paps is healthy or fun
for the animal.

Joe Pictures

I am so sick of Paris Hilton. I won't visit the city or stay in the hotels!

Kelli

Check out the song by Brad Paisley, "Online". Soooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!

ATLchick

They should put that bitch to sleep..... and put the dogs up for adoption.

open minded

PLEASE TAKE HER OFF YOUR SITE! WE CANNOT STAND HER! BRIT PLEASE!

Kelli

If you have a sense of humor it's funny! If not, sorry.