Paris Has Too Many Bitches?!!

2/14/2008 9:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonThe Los Angeles Department of Animal Services paid a visit to the home of Paris Hilton today to investigate a complaint about her dogs.

Captain Bowers tells TMZ his department received a complaint from an animal rescue group, after Paris' appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Monday. On the show, Paris talked about having 17 dogs -- a huge no-no in the city of Los Angeles. A non-breeder is only allowed three dogs per address -- though in Hollywood, Paris is considered a notorious breeder!

Captain Bowers tells us he went to her home Tuesday, only to find it's under serious construction and nobody -- including pets -- is living there. So Captain Bowers left word with a maid and hasn't heard back.

We're told all of Paris' pets are not currently living with her -- they are with animal handlers.

cheetos

...(ring...ring...)...Hellowhatsup?...Paris, hi it's Nicole... Ohhinicolehaveyouseenmymovie?...Paris, Joel got a restraining order against you and...I am sooo happy with all the great stuff I got at Sundance! Everyone told me how pretty I am!!...Paris, Shut Up! This is serious..Joel and I dont want you to come within 250 yards of Harlow because.....Hold on Nicole, My pet store is calling! I'm GETTING TINKERBELL #4!! Wheeee!!!

shirliana

I LOVE PETS - I AM AN ANIMAL LOVER.. THE PROBLEM WITH PARIS -DOES SHE KNOW THE LAW??????????HOW STUPID SHE IS TO SAY IT ON THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW..... INSTEAD OF PARTYING AND MAKING HERSELF PRETTY... SHE SHUD GO TO THE LIBRARY AND READ THE ************ R U L E S *******************... SHE IS SO DUMB.

800 Pound Gorilla

Dear Paris,

You need a pet gorilla.
Gorillas are furry and fuzzy and eat bananas.

800 Pound Gorilla

sue

Hasn't it gottten to the point where we should expect nothing but lies from the notorious Miss Hilton?

Kelli

Some good things must come to an end gorilla! It's noottt hotttt!!! Get caged.......

Shar

AHAHA AHAHA AHAHAHA! Ellen busts Paris for the LIAR SHE IS. Nobody likes this train wreck! And hardly anybody went to see her CRAPPY movie.

Lisa

It is bad enough Paris encourages the idea of "purse puppies" by having so many at one time and obviously considering them nothing more than "accessories", but to keep on breeding these tiny dogs left and right with out any caution is just reprehensible. She needs to have all of her dogs taken away from her and go through "pet parent classes" before she is allowed to have any more dogs! Seventeen dogs, Paris?? That girl needs major help.

Shar

Paris , I eat bananas and your nose reminds me of one and will do nicely.

Party 'till you die!

Yeah, too bad that 800# fat slob couldn't afford to have a new door cut through the wall of his trailer so they could hoist him via crane to the theaters. Then he could have realized why IMDB, the foremost authority on movies, voted her movie THE WORST MOVIE EVER MADE!!!!

airhead

Can anybody say puppy mill. Again the rich and famous get away with murder.

Jan

Lawless Paris!!! The Hilton family needs to send their children to a basic law class.

cheetos

cheetos, 47

LMFAO!

fha secure rates

i heard she sent the dogs to michael vicks party!

happy holiday season

Tell me stingrae #11, How do you really feel about her, and please don't hold back...

Kelli

I agee shirlina. Not hot. Not even for the nottie!