Heidi & Spencer on Titanic -- No Lifeboats, Please!

2/15/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The cheesiest couple in history spent a highly choreographed Valentine's Day on a luxury yacht in Marina del Rey, Calif. That guy "surprised" the blonde girl with a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, some flowers and some delicious strawberries. SO LAME!

Then the media whorendous couple re-enacted the "Jack, I'm flying" scene from "Titanic." Please no. Don't fall off the boat. Anything but that.

xxgreenxx

Sucks they didn't fall into the ocean and Die!! Or at least Spencer anyway. He is super cheese! Heidi needs to dump the Douche bag! You can see $ signs all over his face, and he thinks Heidi is his ticket to fame. Heidi will get no where with him in tow. I feel like throwing up now!

just wondering

..hahahahahahahhahaha...okay..well if nothing else makes me laugh as hard today, thats ok!!..between the video and a good 50% of the comments..I had my share!

annoyed

"I just threw up in my mouth...."

Can we please switch to a new cliche' for being sickened and disgusted? After about the 200th time, it kinda stops being funny........

Lo

Ohhh gross, I have a little throw up in my mouth. Could that have not been more choreographed or what. How cheesy were her poses. Ohhh, she looked sooooo surprised. ohhh, I love these shoes (director - hold them up and hold that oh so surprised pose for three, two, one...now kiss... hold it, hold it, annndddddd cue the shoe again - perfect, got the shot, that's a wrap)

Jeffrey

IF TMZ STOPS SHOOTING THIS CRAP THEN THEY CAN GO ON AND STOP TRYING TO BE FAMOUS. THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO TALENT AND ARE FAME WHORES. HOLLYWOOD REALLY HAS GONE DOWN HILL AND LOST ANY BIT OF GLAMOUR IT USE TO HOLD. THE HIGH OF ATTENTION SHOULD BE REWARDED WHEN PEOPLE DO SOMETHING WORTH OF RECOGNIGTION. IT IS A SHAME THAT THE MAGAZINES HAVE FLOODED THE EVERYDAY AMERICAN WOMAN WITH MINDLESS CRAP LIKE THIS. EATING DISORDERS AND CADDY WOMEN NOW OUT NUMBER THE CLASSY GIRL. ALSO TO NOTE THAT MEN HAVE THEIR FARE SHARE OF MINDLESS CRAP FED TO THEM BY THE MARKETING MACHINES. IF IT WERE ANY DIFFERENT I WOULDN"T HAVE A PLACE TO MAKE THIS COMMENT....

Jennifer

Are you kidding me? They are terrible actors and it was painful to watch. Can I get that minute of my life back?

DawnB

Didn't I just see a clip the other day where she was wearing red shoes and said that's what he got her for Christmas? Shoes for every holiday? This was the cheesiest, most set-up thing I've ever seen. How often did they have to look straight into the camera? That was the most fake look of surprise ever. I used to feel sorry for her but now she's just asking for the abuse!

good f

Was that Another crappy music Video they were trying to shoot..

Kris

That you for calling them "THAT GUY "and "THAT BLOND GIRL".

These two deserve NO REAL story line.

...NEXT STEP ....Lets please stop taking there pictures. Posting frivolous articles. These two are really a waist ....of life and precious time.

JADE

WTF??????????? UMMMMMMMM......Wait I get it that was ment to be funny...right?

Another Projectile Vomiting!

DOUBLE BARF!
We BEG you PLEASE STOP these “spontaneous” "LOVE" moments!
And the torture continues . . .

aqualung

IF I WAS ON THAT BOAT, I WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT IF VELVEETA FLOATS.

----- ODER UP DINGY !

annoyed

Chuck Norris is a better actor than these two. Ugggh. Ultra High cheese factor. I feel like gagging.

Becky Sue

Why don't you just stop taking pics of them?? Oh and Heidi-you should get back whatever money you paid for acting classes-it didn't take....unless it was Spencer giving you lessons??

Blow Me

i cant stand these two, too bad they didnt go down under ...