Heidi & Spencer on Titanic -- No Lifeboats, Please!

2/15/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The cheesiest couple in history spent a highly choreographed Valentine's Day on a luxury yacht in Marina del Rey, Calif. That guy "surprised" the blonde girl with a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, some flowers and some delicious strawberries. SO LAME!

Then the media whorendous couple re-enacted the "Jack, I'm flying" scene from "Titanic." Please no. Don't fall off the boat. Anything but that.

CoolGirl2008

Who are these mall rats?

Another Projectile Vomiting!

PLEASE TMZ, STOP posting this crap! People are getting violently ill out there!

Jennifer

Wow! She must really like the back of those shoes!!! They are so fake.

tracey

thanks for making me laugh-that was seriously funny!

good f

How can you shoot this video and not laugh your ass off this video goes to show how crappy her acting is too

christine

so fake it's funny I actually laughed out load. They are so chessy and stupid why does anyone follow them around had to look though a a train wreck and I can't look away always waiting to see blood

annoyed

On the contrary, please fall off the boat.

lynne

Enough already! Your 15 minutes of fame are OVER!!!! Can't they see how stupid they look and that everyone is laughing at them?

Holly

BARF!!! It made me want to throw up!!!

dan

What a couple of losers.

Sue

Could those two BE any more fake??? Good lord.... my two year old can act better than that. I half expected Heidi to break into song at any minute.

caveman

not one but two shoes! he is getting laid tonight,
i can imagine her telling friends, i really liked the shoe but when i found another hidden in that box, that put me over the top.
did those two go to the charlie chaplin of over the top silent film school, where the actors over emphasize everything to get their point across, very strange idiots, hopefully they get hit by a bus before they figure out how to make their mini-retard.

Kerri K

They prolly called up the papos ahead of time - I mean, why was the chair placed strategically? Are we THAT stupid??? They're the morons. And I feel so sorry for them.

Andrea

They seriously need to get a life!!! She is sooooo fake (making sure the paps could take a picture of the hideous shoes!!!!

just saying...

does anyone give a crap about these nitwits? seriously?