Heidi & Spencer on Titanic -- No Lifeboats, Please!

2/15/2008 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The cheesiest couple in history spent a highly choreographed Valentine's Day on a luxury yacht in Marina del Rey, Calif. That guy "surprised" the blonde girl with a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes, some flowers and some delicious strawberries. SO LAME!

Then the media whorendous couple re-enacted the "Jack, I'm flying" scene from "Titanic." Please no. Don't fall off the boat. Anything but that.

his fav brunette

#1 she said on a video YESTERDAY from night before last that she had already gotten shoes from him for V-Day....#2 she also said she "didnt know" what they were going to do for V-Day and he said "you'll see" i guess he meant...U'll see just how LAME we can really be later.....choak on it already......

spylark

BARF!!!!!

Lacey

I was wishing a bird would fly over them and take the biggest dump of his life. The first thing they teach you in acting is not to look at the camera, you idiots. Do they not read the blogs??? Nobody wants to see or hear about you, nobody cares!

Standards are badly needed.

They need SOME kind of media distraction, after that horrendously bad music video. As bad as THIS is, I'd sooner look at this if I had to, rather than ever have to see that video again.

Tracy

The only thing faker than this is Heidi's boob job! I think I threw up in my mouth alittle from viewing this crap!

Linda

I love how she shows off the shoes for the camera's she "doesn't see"

Emily

Just when I thought I could not hate them anymore...augh, that boat needs to crash.

yuck

CAN YOU SAY STAGED? WHAT LOSERS. ALL THAT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS DONE FOR THE CAMERAS. THERE IS NO LOVE THERE. THEY ARE ATTENTION HOUNDS. HER SINGING IS AWEFUL. HE IS UGLY. HER FAKE BOOBS ARE DISCUSTING. WHEN WILL THEY EVER JUST GO AWAY? FAKE FAKE FAKE.....

sexypimpass

omfg its so obvious that they new the camera's were there i mean come on its a bit funny how she held the shoes in the exact direction of the camera's! i wish that boat had crashed and they fell off and died that would be the best prezzie for everyone.

Bash a Pap

I agree that they are media whores... so why do you (TMZ) continue to follow them around like fawning little puppies? Makes you all look kinda dumb.

Leslie

HA HA HA HA HA! This is almost as bad as Heidi's music video! Love the face she makes when she opens the box to find shoes! She acts like she's never seen a pair of shoes before, like a hoboe or something! What kind of crack are these people smoking? Can we sell these 2 to mexico or something? They would be perfect for spanish soap operas.

ATLchick

They actually make me sick. FREAKS!

ATLchick

Excellent point Dang.

dissillusioned

Oh my God, her acting in this is as bad as her video. Could she be an more lame in her attempt to beg for Jimmy Choo shoes to ask her to represent them (or give her free merchandise because of who she is...or ain't). These two are pathetic. They actually make Paris look talented...and that is not saying much.

Cheesy Cheese Cheese with s'more CHEESE

haha I was thinking the same thing that someone else posted about how excited she got when she pulled out the second shoe....it's like oh my god they MATCH!! This is too good to be true. I love you Spency. Best. Valentines. Day. EVER!! I'm flying Spency! I'm flying! I love you almost as much as I love my big fake ta-ta's!! Oh Spency I think I see the heavens opening and God himself is smiling down at us. Ahhhh.