Britney Resurfaces!

2/15/2008 8:47 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No, she wasn't out of town. On the eve of the one-year anniversary of her celebrated head-shaving episode, she's back, bitches!

TMZ cameras caught up with the popwreck as she cruised into Betsey Johnson on Melrose Ave., carrying a dress on a white plastic hanger. She and 50 of her best paparazzi pals then made their way to the new Monique Lhuillier store. Is she trying on dresses for the Oscars?!

Oh lord, we hope so.

Michelle

I am not saying she is a good role model. But that doesn't give you the right to wish her dead. GROW UP!!

cat

Why is it that when Britney is "seen" in public, she's wearing a shirt wrong side out, usually pulled off her shoulders or in some trashy torn up fishnet hose and old worn out saggy boots? Where is this person who 'changes clothes ever 30 minutes'? If she does that, why does she always have the same old barfly outfits that look like she picked them up at the salvation army resell store? And all this topped off with some Dolce and Gabbina Sunglasses. Reminds me of the poor small town hick girl who is a rich girl wanna-be. I certainly hope the courts keep her parents in control for quite a while, they're obviously helping her! All these lawyers sticking their nose in this who don't even have a thing to do with her want nothing but their own fame. She is being taken care of now, that Lufti guy almost killed her.

sam

OR, maybe she' having another quickie wedding, Or going to her sisters?? Whatever, who cares, i just hope gets better.

Erica

Razor do the world a big favor and get fixed!
Get spayed or neutered whatever will ensure that you don't reproduce and calm down.

RAZOR

GOOD I NOW THINK YOUR OLDER YOU SOUND NOW BUT SHE IS A WASHED UP HASBEEN THAT NEEDS TO GO AWAY FOR OUR KIDS TO HAVE A BETTER LIFE HANNA HAS TAKEN OVER AND THIS HASBEEN HOG CANT DEAL WITH IT JUST GET IT THE HELL OUT OF HEAR AND PUT IT BACK IN THE RUBBER ROOM TO GET HELP SO OUR KIDS WILL NOT WANT TO BE LIKE IT OR LIKE THE OTHER SLUT PARIS HILTON HAVEING GANG BANGS WITH 5-6 MEN OR WE ARE ALL DUMED

Michelle

Dumed? And your lecturing me? Go back to school, get an education, then you can lecture me on my posts. And it's "doomed", not dumed, and "role" model, not roll. Sheesh.

Auengirl

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how much better Brittney looks since her parents have been in charge and Sam Lutfi is out of the picture?

americanapparelqueen

britney should try shopping at american apparel for less.com. No paps there!

britbritisaskank

The girl with her is probably her latest assistant. She's fired like, what, 30 by now? We won't be seeing her very long. And every time she runs her hands through that awful hair you keep expecting bugs to scamper over her fingers and up her arms.

Michelle

Posted at 9:50PM on Feb 15th 2008 by PsychRN

I agree, 100%. She looks healthier. I like this. It shows she is getting better. And I am glad they are investigating Lutfi. That guys is a danger to everyone.

cheetos

She's looking much better! I agree to whoever mentioned that horrible red lipstick!! Horrid on Brit!
If her complexion isnt perfect (you retards) its probably because she is de-toxing from all those "Miracle Pills" Sam was giving her!
Bet all you Cali drivers are breathing easier!

RAZOR

MEOW I THINK YOU NEED TO GO BACK AND PLAY IN YOUR LITTER AND HAVE YOUR MASTER CHANGE IT TO IT SOUNDS LIKE IT IS OVER RIPE

Tristania

Leave her alone. She's trying to get it together, and since you built a web site off her, you need to support your golden goose a little bit. And as for her hair, she's had it done by a professional. New color and different extensions. Eventually she'll get it that half naked isn't a good look. Considering the way she's been raised, and considering that she can't pick men worth a damn, and considering that she's been under the control of a madman, I wish her luck.

ParisNauseatesMe

Gee, all that clothes shopping for herself.......hasn't been in one kiddie store to buy something for the kids, has she?

Figures.