De La Hoya Stripper Won't Get in the Ring!

2/15/2008 6:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In the Dept. of Legal Showboating: The stripper suing boxing champ Oscar De La Hoya for $100 million showed up to court today to begin her case, and duly offered a full photo op in front of the courthouse.

But get this -- when it came time to start the actual proceedings, Milana Dravnel got a case of nerves and couldn't bring herself to walk into the courtroom. And Oscar didn't even show!

Her lawyer, Salvatore Strazzullo, tells TMZ she was "too nervous" to face the federal court judge, even though very little went down. De La Hoya's legal team requested arbitration, and that's about it.

Dravnel wants $100 million from De La Hoya for defamation, after he claims she fabricated photos showing him wearing women's lingerie in a Philly hotel. They're due back in court May 2.

Cartman

Strippers, always wanting to sue you after you dress up in their clothes.....

Croc Hunter

Strippers just want to have fun.

and occasionally get panic attacks too.

The Erudite Quagmire

$100 million for defamation of character of a stripper who, if her story is true, takes pics of guys in women's underwear? Ummm ... $100 million because he said she is a liar? How has she sustained $100 million in damages???

Crackwh**e.

The former shadow of WTC one.

I just want a 5 dollar lap dance and a Corona with lime and tequila shooter!

B.D

COULD SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE TELL ME WHY SHE'S SUING HIM ????????????

I AM SOO CONFUSED !!!!! SHE SLEPT WITH HIS FINE ASS, AND NOW SHE WANTS $$$$$$$$$$$

WHAT THE F$^&%*^ THIS HOE SHOULD BE PAYING HIM.........

SORRY MILLIE DE LA HOYA !!!!!!!!!!!

CoolGirl2008

She looks overweight.

Ta!

Michelle

And her career in this matter means what? I hate it when they try to use that against people.

Duffo

I think Oscar deserves it. He played and now he's going to pay. Can you imagine being exposed like he was? He's got to be embarrased to say the least. I can't imagine all the ribbing he's gotten over this.

roughdaddy

how could he trust a stripper with so much,,,.......well she is hot,,,and soulless!!!

Shelly

I'd love to say what a hooker but I would just be stating the obvious.

LAME

Exactly how can you defame a friggen stripper?

Cuesta_Rey

Who does she think she is? McCartney's wife?

danielle

wow, she needs to find a better lawyer cause no judge in their right mind would even give her $100. what an idiot!

Seriously

Judging by the pics, I think that he liked her a lot. I bet she likes him to, and was hoping he would show, and when he didn't she was heartbroken and went home. Such a twirp. THAT's what happens when you take chances with married men!

memyself&I

Let me get this right....She's this worthless golddigging tramp/stripper.... he's handsome, famous, wealthy, a very very sucessful entrepreneur, an olympic gold medalist, world champion fighter and a singer....And she claims she has photos of him in womens lingerie. And who's defaming who??? That bitch got it all twisted!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments