Jeri Ryan -- The Real Obama Girl

2/15/2008 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jeri Ryan, Barack ObamaIf Barack Obama ends up winning the White House, the first person he should probably thank on Election Night is ... Jeri Ryan. Like, "Star Trek's" Seven of Nine Jeri Ryan? Yup.

Let's explain.

Back in 2004, when Obama was a small-time State Senator from Illinois and running for a U.S. Senate seat, his GOP opponent was Jack Ryan, a super-wealthy businessman who was actually favored in the contest -- and who had gone through a messy divorce from ... Jeri Ryan.

The divorce was a slapfight of Hasselhoffian proportions, and Jeri's allegations that Jack had forced her to go to sex clubs in New York and Paris -- and wanted her to have sex with him in the clubs -- completely ruined Jack's campaign ... and Obama went on to win the seat. And now, perhaps, the one in the Oval Office.

We asked Ryan's rep how she feels about it, but haven't heard back yet.

Standards are badly needed.

63. IF OBAMA BIN LADEN WINS THE PRESIDENCY I'M MOVING OUT TO CANADA!!!!!

Posted at 3:11PM on Feb 15th 2008 by Cabo Wabo
==========================================
You can't just 'move to Canada'. It's a different kind of border, lol. We have STANDARDS. (Kidding. )
Canadians might ask you why you didn't move while Bush was in. You might not fit in.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

I don't think it is that people are 'too stupid to see through Obama', one doesn't have to look for something that isn't there, only pay attention to the actual damange McCain and Clinton's beautiful contributions have done to our lovely state of affairs.

Cammie

Look out for your own lives and families as no politician is going to save any of us!

NCDog

All the current candidates are examples of the "Peter Principle". ( Google that one too glee ! LOL) None of them are qualified for the office.

But isn't it sad when political correctness keeps people from saying the truth!

smartypants

Thank you fly. I knew there was a reason I like ya.

Chris Cocker

He is the president of hitting that ass. He will hit it and quit it.

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

GOOD CABO WABO MOVE TO CANADA !!

MAYBE THEN YOU WILL FINALLY GET SOME FREE HEALTHCARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST ENJOY PAYING SIXTY PERCENT OF YOUR INCOME IN TAXES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JERK!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

GleeGlee to you peter principle. I mean NCDog

ME

Why move to Canada where it's more liberal than the U.S.? I'd pick a Caribbean destination for my move.

Sparticus

Who cares.

Wake Up

rayrayfromla-----Wow, you are seriously misinformed! I mean, like the guy, don't like the guy, I don't care, but at least get your facts straight! It's people like you that give Americans a reputation for being idiots.
Barack Obama has NEVER been a Muslim, and he did not "refuse" to say the pledge. That is information from one of those crazy mass emails, and you can verify mass emails by checking on the snopes website. Barack failed to put his hand on his heart during the National Anthem at one event, and that's when all this lying email stuff started. And he's a Christian for pete's sake (not that it should matter either way anyway). Not everyone with a middle name of Arab origin is a Muslim............sheesh it's no wonder some of the rest of the world thinks we're stupid!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

You know, I almost became the girl who didn't get either one of her advanced degrees. But it didn't happen. I guess that makes me the 'almost uneducated'

we can rename this site - "almost perez's butt buddy" too.

noyankhere

MCCAIN BUSH, MCCAIN BUSH, WHO'S UR DADDY???? MCCAIN BUSH, MCCAIN BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!

MrMilk

Well I was going to comment but GOON pretty much said it all. A harvard grad? Tony sounds definitely more like a community college alum. Sorry Tony, The dog wont bite on that one...

Wake Up

JM (#83)--Jack Ryan was behind in the polls. While I'm sure the divorce records did do damage to his campaign, it did not go down the way TMZ has portrayed it.