Jeri Ryan -- The Real Obama Girl

2/15/2008 3:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jeri Ryan, Barack ObamaIf Barack Obama ends up winning the White House, the first person he should probably thank on Election Night is ... Jeri Ryan. Like, "Star Trek's" Seven of Nine Jeri Ryan? Yup.

Let's explain.

Back in 2004, when Obama was a small-time State Senator from Illinois and running for a U.S. Senate seat, his GOP opponent was Jack Ryan, a super-wealthy businessman who was actually favored in the contest -- and who had gone through a messy divorce from ... Jeri Ryan.

The divorce was a slapfight of Hasselhoffian proportions, and Jeri's allegations that Jack had forced her to go to sex clubs in New York and Paris -- and wanted her to have sex with him in the clubs -- completely ruined Jack's campaign ... and Obama went on to win the seat. And now, perhaps, the one in the Oval Office.

We asked Ryan's rep how she feels about it, but haven't heard back yet.

Susan B

So TMZ, are you endorsing Barack Hussein Obama? He is all blow and never offers any specifics.

Also, bloggers, please go to CNN,com and to the Politics 2008. The caucses which O has won sometimes had as few as 4000 voters, not representative of a state and Mr. O could not carry these REPUBLICAN states in a general election.

I AM VOTING FOR HILLARY...................BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT SOLUTIONS FOR AMERICA!!!

Thomas Westgard

You left out all the juicy parts. Jack Ryan claimed that the divorce records were sealed in order to protect the privacy of their developmentally-disabled child (which at best was only partly true), and he lied to the GOP insiders who were supporting him when he said there was nothing in the records that would be embarrassing or problematic. So when the truth came out about the sex clubs, it wasn't just the sex, it was the fact that he hid his own failings behind the needs of a retarded child, and undermined his friends by lying to them. It's the lie that killed Jack Ryan's candidacy.

ME

I expect Obama to wait on me at the drive thru not be my president! WTH? Who thought it was a good idea for this guy to run for president????

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

You seem to float onto the floor
Democratic Convention 2004
I never wanted anybody more
Than I want you
So I put down my Kerry sign
Knew I had to make you mine
So black and sexy, you’re so fine
‘Cause I’ve got a crush on Obama

I cannot wait, 'til 2008
Baby you’re the best candidate
I like it when you get hard
On Hillary in debate
Why don't you pick up your phone?
'Cause I've got a crush on Obama
I cannot wait, 'til 2008
Baby you’re the best candidate
Of the new oval office
You’ll get your head of state
I can’t leave you alone
‘Cause I’ve got a crush on Obama

You’re into border security
Let’s break this border between you and me
Universal healthcare reform
It makes me warm
You tell the truth unlike the right
You can love but you can fight
You can Barack me tonight
I’ve got a crush on Obama

I cannot wait, 'til 2008
Baby you’re the best candidate
I like it when you get hard
On Hillary in debate
Why don't you pick up your phone?
'Cause I've got a crush on Obama
I cannot wait, 'til 2008
Baby you’re the best candidate
Of the new oval office
You’ll get your head of state
I can’t leave you alone
‘Cause I’ve got a crush on Obama

FlBiker

The White House has seen enough of the Clintons and the Bush family.

Whatever

Sorry, but even if this is a more multi-ethnic society it doesn't necessarily mean that they're all cool with each other. My Asian mother and all of her friends are never (they said so) going to vote for a man who has ties to radical Muslims. It doesn't matter to them that this may have been when he was a toddler, there are people who take that seriously. It doesn't matter that he was a child and it was 30+ years ago. He may be an Episcopalian Mason now, too bad. Family background matters to a lot of people.

It's sad that the US can't manage to elect anyone but a white male into the presidency. O well.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

REPUBLICAN FOR HILLARY

this is the most outlandish statment I've EVER seen.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

The Republican Fisherman
A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She lowered her altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. She shouted to him, "Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago, but I
don't know where I am."

The man consulted his portable GPS and replied, "You're in a hot air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346 feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north latitude and 100
degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude."

She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Republican."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

"Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you told me is technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help to me."

The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

"Well," said the man, "you don't know where you are or where you are going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and you expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault."

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

The Republican Fisherman
don't know where I am."

degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude."

She rolled her eyes and said, "You must be a Republican."

"I am," replied the man. "How did you know?"

The man smiled and responded, "You must be a Democrat."

"I am," replied the balloonist. "How did you know?"

roughdaddy

whats wrong with a little nookie in the clubs? at least he didnt pimp you out...the nerve...

ME

Can Jeri Ryan be my president? I'd want to be her vice president. I'd like to work under her. HOOOOOOT!

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

so youareac*nt likes hillary. I'll bet she likes you back too ;)

Sparticus

Obama did grew up in Indonesia for part of his childhood. It is one of the most extreme parts of the Muslim world He only mentions his residence of Hawaii however. I can't ,honestly, see how any one like Obama would be able to live in Indonesia without being somewhat persuaded. Barrack has been on record with not wanting to wear the PIN but is is also reported he has the flag of Cuba hanging in one of his offices.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

Sorry KT but your Asian mother hasn't done her homework. Ignorance is much more scary than imaginary ties to radical muslims (if they actually existed it would be front page news).

Barbarella

In 1989 I was in a bridal show with Ms. Ryan.. She was Ms. Illinois/America and I was Mrs. Illinios/America same year. She was a real beatch is all I gotta say!