Von Ahole: Ze Germans Ah Takink Ovah!

2/15/2008 2:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Zat strudel-eating schmendrick from Schmallenberg, Prince Fritz Von Ahole, vass seen leafing ze Ivy yeszteday, vhere he vass approached by a paparazzo from zeh homeland! And we're not talkin' about Bel Air.

Zeh cigar-chomping pig from Leipzig said zeh Germans vass takink ovah! Everyone knows how that turns out.

Hells Kitchen dogwalker

I'd hit it. Wasn't he in a gay cruising area when found naked?

Mikey

Fight For Your Baby That Birkhead Stole From You Von Anhalt!

Don't Give Up!

Fight VGon Anhalt, Fight For Your Baby!

Tristania

Why do you continue to give this dillwad a forum? His 15 minutes of "someone to make fun of" has been over for awhile. He goes to Ivy, you give him the stage, and I'm bored. Enough already.

Nance

I think his prime time is way past up......don't cover him

Nia

I concur with the others! Why ..seriously...why do you even cover this man? It's not entertaining at all (I KNOW i'm in the majority on this) so why? I just don't get it. Every new unfunny article about him just makes us doubt you guys.....

labinnac66

AHOLE RULES!

B B

Lives in Bel Aire...Drives to Crunch Gym on Sunset around 9am, then goes to The Ivy on Robertson for lunch, then to Starbucks on Santa Monica / Westmount and sits outside slone...and smokes a cigar, then stops by Pavillions in West Hollywood to get a few things and then goes home. I seem to see him all the time so I put two and two together.
He seems to be a real loner....He must love the attention TMZ gives him. His wife used to be vibrant and beautiful and now she is 90 and in a wheel chair.
I find watching him is like a guilty pleasure....kind of like watching Ozzy Osbourne from his show. I personally get a kick out of it

B B

Like I said before...he needs to guest host on "The View"

Nia

7. Its interesting how so many people like to hear him and others don't like to hear him at all....I live here in West Hollywood....and he seems to do the same thing almost every day....I seem him several times a week.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Not trying to be a bitch but geez that sounds so sad ....I mean you have this wierdo's schedule down pat. May your own life become more interesting than watching an attention starved geriatric all day...ouch!

happy holiday season

TMZ, PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT HE HAS ON YOU GUYS THAT YOU HAVE TO COVER AND RECORD HIS EVERY MOVE?
X-17 COVERS HIM ONCE EVERY 10 YEARS.

pissed!!

Nia,
everyone knows what he does all day. he does the same thing EVERYDAY!!

greatneck

Poor Zsa Zsa, curious if she knows about this guys pranx.......She is elderly, loved theGabor Women, great Broads!!! We need more of them, not what out there today!!!!

Bubblebunny

Vergehargen.

Bubblebunny

Get rid of Sthooper and find some real NEWS,please! Did you guys hear what Putin called Hillary !? FUNNNEEE!!!!

B B

Jeezzz. West Hollywood is only two square miles. I only know about Von Ahole because I see him all the time....After I see him at the store, when a I take a walk, and at the gym day after day, I can only assume this is what he does.....Dont give me a hard time to write what I see....not fair

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments