Bonaduce's

'Little Guy' in Hiding

2/16/2008 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0215_bonaduce_penthouse2-1After embarrassing photos of Danny's lil' partridge popped up on the net, the redheaded, rehabbed wreck promised he would prove how much of a grower he really is ... in the March issue of Penthouse.

Fortunately, for everyone, he didn't have the balls to do it.

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

Is it just me, or does he look like an action figure? Like his legs have been snapped into hollow sockets at the waist? You know how action figure waists kind of hang over where the legs attach? EEWWW!!

For the most part, I like Danny - ON THE RADIO! I do NOT want to have to look at his ass - or any other part of him.

ash

He looks like the devil. If I was his ex I'd keep his children as far away from him as possible! SICKO ON THE LOOSE !!!! When is he going to start taking his meds??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

from Canada

He looks over cooked, burned out and unappetizing! Absolutely Gross! Keep your clothes on please!

Chooch

Bonaduce seems to have problems maturing to the mental capacity of an adult ; he is definitely a disturbing individual that seems to be constantly yearning for the public's attention .

3.14

OHHH mYYY gAwD! MY EYES!

Amanda

Oh my, you just gave me a headache, TMZ, you idiots. Why would you show a picture of an ugly, naked man? What happened to the picture of that Swedish hottie from the land of the Vikings, Dolph Lundgren? Bring him back please! I might have a nervous breakdown after seeing the picture of Mr. Bonaduce.

April Fouels

THIS REMINDS ME OF ALFRED E. NEWMAN, MAD MAGAZINE CARTOON CHARACHTER.

leftabadtasteinmymouth

too bad the power between his legs wasn't angelina! lmao!!!

campy

Seriously, would you trust that man in the company of your children?

LOL

I just gacked on my keyboard. OY! He looks like such a hideous troll.

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

Glamorpuss, he probably IS a wifebeater!

Anne

This is gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vix aka Team Aniston

This guy is soooooooo OBNOXIOUS! Someone needs to stick a fork into him and proclaim "You're Done" In his case, "over done"

MaMaMia55

I REALLY DONT KNOW HOW HIS WIFE STAYED WITH HIM ALL THOSE YEARS!! SHE MUST HAVE A HEART OF GOLD!! I KNOW SHE STAYED WITH HIM, ONLY CAUSE SHE WAS AFFRAID OF WHAT HE WOULD DO TO HER, OR HIMSELF!! HE HIS THE TYPE OF GUY THAT YOU LIKE ONE SECOND, THAN CANT STAND THE NEXT SECOND!!!!

Mary Worth

I think Danny is sweet! He looks very comfortable with his buffed bod!
There are nude pics of his butt? Where?

Another site claims that the GMD likes to wrestle with redheads. They should be introduced; but then, maybe the GMD is scared of Danny! Danny might be too much man for him!