Hottest Videos -- Week of 2/10

2/16/2008 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jane Fonda let the C-word slip on the "Today" show, shocking Meredith Vieira -- their censors didn't bleep it, neither do ours.

With Britney Spears' va-jay-jay unavailable for flashings these days, Martin Short snatched up the opportunity to replace her.

Jesse Metcalfe got punched in the face by Taryn Manning's boyfriend, Mams Taylor. It's one video that will never get old.

Lynne and Britney Spears did a little mother/daughter bonding on Melrose Ave. -- and it didn't involve lawyers, doctors or restraining orders!

Brit also got her dancing fix at Millennium Dance Complex this week, where Pa Spears showed up in a classy Corona t-shirt.

SlotZero

What are you, a bunch of 7 year olds? "She said a bad word. I'm telling the FCC!"

Christ, grow up will ya?

Marlb Man

Good for Jane!! It's just a word you morons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that word, it fits 95% of the women I know!!!

Reine

I had started liking Jane a few years ago but not anymore. I think she likes shocking people so she will get some attention.

Reine

Trainop

She needs to apply for a concealed weapons permit now that she has pissed off the christian conservatives with her foul mouth. Maybe Tom Selleck can hook her up... stupid biotch.

Paulie

Is this America? She clearly wasn't using the word in a derogatory manner, it's the title of the monologue they were discussing. Maybe a bit colorful for a morning show, but is that nano-second worth this much controversy? I hear plenty worse on the trains, streets, and pizza shops that blast rap music. And to the poster who said her last few films bombed--- she knows! I heard her speak and she did them simply for the paycheck, She has created Christian charities in Georgia and is very religious, and active in her community.

dan

seemed like it just was a word like any other.no body seem to noticed.it is 1 of the worse words but every1 has heard it 1 time or another.

Foxy

thanks for the interesting news

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2