How to Piss Off P!nk

2/16/2008 5:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carey Hart might want to rethink posing for pictures with ladies other than his wife ... especially when your wife can kick your ass.

Carey was at the Tabu Ultra Lounge at MGM in Las Vegas when he was spotted with this brunette hottie. Sources say they were inseparable and chatted all night long. The Hart wants what it wants!

mandy

What a DUMBASS!! Doesn't he know who his wife is? Pink needs to be sing'n " There you go " to his butt

Ummmhmmm

From what I've heard they have a "Dont ask ,dont Tell" policy between them .Tmz is just trying to start shizzzzzzzzzit .

Chantelle

pink should kill tht bitch then kick careys ass and then divorce him

Don't Ask

I've heard that they have a don't ask don't tell marriage, so this doesn't surprise me.

Seriously

Why do these people bother getting married? What's the point?
Pink's bad ass persona is public relations. She's not very feminine though I have to agree.

me

WTF WOULD HE WANT WITH THIS SKANK HOE WHEN HE HAS A REAL WOMAN LIKE PINK AT HOME? STOP TRYING TO START SH1T TMZ!

Seriously

Poor Pink. Carey's a major turd.....the girl is cute though, but DARN-YOU Carey! He obviously doesn't care. Pink needs to move on. I'd say Carey is making a bad long-term decision to screw up his marriage to Pink. His body is crumpled, and she helps take care of him. Dumb bimbo's in the night club who don't wear panties under their teen-tiny dresses won't do that.

smartypants

Hideous, that is rather hideous!

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

#25 adaya

lol,lol
cory "i wear my sunglasses at night" hart,great canadian rock star that gave up being hugely lasting and famous after his first album in exchange for his own personal sanity.

carey hart, motorcross champion extraodinar,entrepener,married to pink,
please excuse my spelling big words are hard to translate

MaMaMia55

PINK, KICK HIS A$$ TO THE CURB!!! I BET PINK IS SEEING RED RIGHT NOW!!! YOU GUYS ALWAYS FRIG UP A GOOD THING!!!!

why do we have these contest anymore

Pink is gonna kick his ass when he gets home... IF he goes home... lol

nobodyelsebrokedownlastnight

posed photo with hart and huntington t-shirt,pink and carey are seperated
pretty simple
tmz is so hard up for anything scandelous they are just making crap up and inuendo

Joan K

oh oh something is gonna hit the fan when he gets home

these people are a joke

This guy looks like Tommy Lee.

Jill Conway

I hope Pink kicks his ass....