Britney Parties with Papa

2/17/2008 2:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Since being placed under conservatorship, Britney hasn't made many appearances after dark, but she reappeared last night at Citrus at Social in Hollywood -- with her conserv-o-dad and security in tow. Brit Brit without Sam is starting to become a good look!

The paps went crazazy for Brit -- resulting in one getting arrested! The recuperating mother of two looked better than she has lately, even if she is a little glassy-eyed. It even looked like you could run your fingers through her weave!

Michelle

Oh no, I wouldn't. I got my man for that. And he needs no disease. He does it AMAZINGLY. You turkey. Grow up.

♥♥PEACE & LOVE FOR BRIT & KIDS & FAMILY♥♥

ღPEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE, PEACE........ ღ

♪ ღ ♪ ღ ♪ ღ ♪ ღ ♪
ღPeace, Prosperity and Passion for you and your boys!!! ღ
♥════════════''ﺅ'ﺊﺋ♥ﺅﺊﺋﺋ'════════════♥
♥════════════''ﺅ'ﺊﺋ♥ﺅﺊﺋﺋ'════════════♥
Peace for Spears family
god bless them all and bring back a happy life!!
We wanna see your smile, girl!
Just believe girl, just believe!
♥════════════''ﺅ'ﺊﺋ♥ﺅﺊﺋﺋ'════════════♥

NumberOneStylist

um, where was britney?

Anne

Where was Britney? I couldn't see her with all the moving around! Stop shaking!!

DottieDame

What pathetic footage! You are so desperate! Poor TMZ not a celebrity to gossip about with Britney sightinings so limited, lol, and you couldn't even see her here. Oh my, what will you do if this continues! Thanks for the arrested paparazzi on film though, I hope he was one of yours :) Find another ATM machine TMZ and leave her alone. I hope she gets well and your site goes down until the quality of your reporting and respect for your subject matter goes up.

pogo star

COME ON TMZ !! WHAT WAS YOUR PHOTOGRAPHER - BLINDFOLDED?? DON'T POST THIS KIND OF $HIT ON HERE !

miz

Is that a Pap from X17 that was arrested and hauled away by the cops??

Anne

The only footage I could see on that video was the pap being arrested. That was great! Was he with TMZ?

it takes a molester

Brit in the back seat is a better Brit!

ugh

She misses her boys so much and is trying really hard to get them back isn't she?

cc-ro

"Papa" Spears? What the hell is that? Britney will do what she wants, when she wants, and however she wants to. Her father being there has nothing to do with her looking any better or happier. TMZ fails. Completely. As for her being on Meth, it can be a tottally honest way of curing other withdraws, and depression. The downside to it all you've all seen Britney smoking, well next time take a second glance. That white stick she has in her hand just might be a Xanax pill. Often used to counter act the addiction to Meth. I enjoy Britney Spears actions over the last year. The questional acts with her kids, can be easily blamed on a mental battle between the spotlight, her mother, her ex-Kfed, or a new questional relationship with someone new. I know TMZ is aware of what 5150 means, but I'm not sure their camera men, or other camera men know to what extent in which people can be pushed to under pressure, let alone dealing with the court system all at the sametime. And yes, I'll say it, anyone else in Britney's spot would not be looking as good as she is now, and not having the control she does while she does what makes her happy. And by that I mean Dance. The action of Iggnorance of medication and media attention, may cause the happenings of late to become much more DEADLY. Long live, Pop Princess Britney "5150" Spears. She is a beautiful human being, trying to remove each feather stuck up her ass to try to make her look like a chicken. ;-)

madlilwhitegirl

I remember when Brittany was a decent roll model for kids.{when she was on mmc}It is such ashame that now she isn't even a decent roll model to her own children.As a bipolar mother of two myself,I really hope she seeks and gets the help she needs.My prayers are with you Britt. If I can put my priorities in the right order you can too.

Dawn Day

C'mon, her career is over! Enough of all the so called news of her.

She's just being followed around in case she acts a fool again....kinda pathetic.

Jusst saying

That was such a lousy video!! Someone should have been arrrested! Jeez, TMZ, if you can't do better than that why don't you just skip the video?

Jusst saying

WHOMEVER APPROVED THAT CLIP OUGHT TO BE FIRED!! HARVEY???