Paris -- One Step Closer to Becoming a Stripper

2/17/2008 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris hasn't been tame while in Las Vegas by any stretch of the imagination, but last night she outdid her past performances by strapping on an array of slutty outfits and joining the Pussycat Dolls on stage at PURE Nightclub. Is that hot?

Her time spent in jail has worked wonders.

OCD

So THAT is what women do who have enough money to have extensive plastic surgery, colored contacts, bleached hair, no style and no education.

I always wondered.....

Antigone

Paris is a spokesperson for champage in a can, who's idea was it to put her in a glass?

Seriously

She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Her entire life consists of partying, shopping, screwing and more partying.
Thank goodness she hasn't reproduced. Her family must be so proud.
She talks and acts so retarded. I wonder if she ever finished high school.

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

Dear Paris

I just bought 450 press clippings of you off Ebay for ten bucks
I'm taking these and all your other clips and pics and covering all my walls and windows so we can be alone together
forver...

I worship you...

800 Pound Gorilla

Hmmmmmm

She's REALLY getting desperate.....before all this Britney stuff, she was the one getting mobbed by the paps....she's gotta do something to get the attention back to herself. Just wait....she's gonna start her own kind of crazy!!!

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

Dear Mr. 800 Pound Gorilla

We've got our eye on you

Hmmmmmm

TMZ has put YOUR name in MY name and address place...sent you an email about it...it's toooo weird!!

Hmmmmmm

Jim, they put your name and email address in MY comment area!!!!! No kidding!! I sent you an email about it...they did it before with someone elses name and email.

Hmmmmmm

Hijacked me????

Justme

She will call 20 paps and if shes lucky, 3 may show up. To I, were you posting from your prison cell? And of coarse 800 pound gorilla, your gonna get lucky caz my quess is youll be Parisluts only fan, providing none of her prison fans are released.

VS

Skank! big fat loser. Does not keep her word. Paris have you learned one thing in the bible? No, I did not think so.
I think your brother who is all of 18 has more class than you. At least he covered his head upon leaving jail.

Bill

Catsy --- (45) You got it.

NO MORE HILTON!

teetah

Why don't the Hilton clan just take away all the Hilton money that she is spending, for humiliating the family, and make her go out and make her own money. Oh wait, she is doing that, she gets paid for all the performance she is doing. The owners of the clubs are getting riped off. Her dancing is a joke. Not worth a penny.

ugh

Hey, slut bag, you're almost 30, GROW UP.

rockin' johnny

What a loser! Paris is a low-life skank and a whore.