Paris -- One Step Closer to Becoming a Stripper

2/17/2008 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris hasn't been tame while in Las Vegas by any stretch of the imagination, but last night she outdid her past performances by strapping on an array of slutty outfits and joining the Pussycat Dolls on stage at PURE Nightclub. Is that hot?

Her time spent in jail has worked wonders.

raven

I really don't know what to think. That is wild. Did she get paid for it?

TMZ FAN

Paris who?? .. She's so last year.. Borring

Bubblebunny

I thought she had an idyllic childhood-full of fun and everything she wanted??? What happened? Oh, that's right-they let her drop out in the 8th grade, party in NYC at clubs at 14, did not teach her respect for her body, or how not to get VD, and never disciplined her. Oh yeah, also-how about religion...where does that fit in. What good does it do for Rick and Cathy to be seen every Sunday at the Catholic Church, dressed to the nines, when the kids are all socially and morally bankrupt ? Jacquie Kennedy said, "If you fail at raising your children, really, what ELSE matters???" She had a point there. I wonder if she ever explained Jack's lack of morality, though. I'm just sayin...

I know

She's so "blitzed" she doesn't realize that's the only way she canget any attention, by making a spectacule of herself.

I love howeveryone has their camera phones out.

A person with a brain would question the direction they are going in.They would say "gosh everyone's cheering, but only 10 people went to see my movie in each theater it was featured in, something doesn'tadd up."

Then and only then would she realize SHE'S A JOKE, why do people likeHeath have to die and she doesn't Wow!

I was hoping she fell out of the champagne glass and on her face. Her negative energy is SO DISTURBING, it gies you evil thoughts.

Jim D

Who would believe she came from money?!?!?! She needs to grow up and show some class.

TMZ FAN

Paris's drunked up brother is more interesting .. Paris is OLD NEWS..... Yawn

Cathy

Grandpa and Daddy should compelety write her off and out of their will...........Tramp she is.

helas

I believe Paris is 27 today. Seems like she may be getting a little too old to act like a spoiled teenager much longer...but that's exactly what she is, isn't it? An incredibly spoiled little brat who will never have to work a day in her life, develop any talents or personality, and can buy anything she wants. But money can't buy happiness, Paris. It can't buy a brain. I hope you realize these things and do something about it before your beauty fades.

800 Pound Gorilla

There are lots of 800 Pound Gorillas on TMZ.

800 Pound Gorilla

river rat

NO MORE HILTON.....

Bubblebunny

NO MORE HILTON

TheTruthBeToldAnOnlineNameAintWorthFightingOver

800#.

And eah and every one of them are sick, sad sorry losers..

NO MORE HILTON!

Judy 34A

No More Hilton!!!

dede

It is very pathetic how badly this girl needs attention. I'm beginning to think her sister must be the only child anyone paid attention to.

Judy 34A