Bono

Backs Cow-Cleaving Brit

for Prez!

2/18/2008 5:38 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah is crazy for Obama, Madonna's mad for Hillary, but what about global do-gooder Bono? TMZ discovered that he's backing another horse entirely!

We solicited the opinion of the U2 frontman on his electoral choice (yeah, we know he's Irish), and he endorsed his lunch companion, Damien Hirst, the artist formerly known as the guy who sectioned a cow and put it into plexiglass boxes filled with formaldehyde.

Kat

He is starting to look like Robin Williams.

Cartman

SouthPark was right about him. He's over 80 courics.

Bubblebunny

I like Bono, but .... He's kinda Freaky in this instance. Maybe it's because I'm from the Midwest.

Michelle

U2, sucks. Bono is a douche.

Cynic

Damien Hirst is not an artist, he's a wanker who relies on shock value to get attention because he hasn't enough talent to impress the world in any other way.

I used to like Bono, but now I'm not so sure. Why is he hanging around with this douchebag?

Misti

ok i'm confused. if Madonna lives in Europe, how is she voting in USA? Forgive my ignorance.

phdguru

I genuinely do not care for Bono nor U2. Frankly, he is an idiot in my estimation. So, TMZ lets discuss interesting people from here on out.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KANYE WEST IS A WHINEY LITTLE B!TCH!

leslie

I can't explain it but Bono is so freaking hot! I can't stand it!

tydan

HE WAS IN 9 STEAKHOUSE WITH BILLY GORGAN BASICLY GOT COMPED EVERYTHING AND DIDNT EVEN TIP ...........OH NOT TO MENTION BILLY LEFT SOME BOTTLE OF WATER FROM SOME GURU IT HAD INSTRUCTIONS TO ONLY TAKE 2 TABLESPOONS A DAY SO YOU DONT TIP WE DUMPED HIS WATER AND FILLED IT WITH TAP ONE OF BILLYS PEOPLE CAME AND GOT THE BOTTLE

MW

Um, why the hell should we care who a British man supports for the President of the UNITED STATES!?!?!

Tristania

How about a story about George Bush blowing up frogs with firecrackers for kicks? He moved on to blowing up countries.

U2Lover

I'm pretty sure all 4 U2 members became US citizens a couple of years ago, that means he CAN vote.

Oh, and he's MY hero!

Katerina

DIdn't the United Nations name Bono the dumbest turd in the world last year? Maybe it was the year before.

LT Dan

Bono is a jackass. You can't save the world you freak!
Stop shoving your head up everyones ass and begging
for peace and feed the little wee ones and give money to
Africa. Let them all rot IN HELL and you go with them Boner!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments