Now Everyone Can Take Bindi Home

2/18/2008 6:19 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Bindi Irwin is such a doll -- literally.
Bindi Irwin's doll
The hardest-working 9-year-old in the world unveiled her new toy line at FAO Schwarz in NYC on Monday. Crimping iron sold separately.

Thundefart

Love how her mom is pimpin out the kid. Gotta get that last dollar before they are all washed up and useless. In a few years that brat will be on the strett corner selling herself for crack.

just wondering

Michelle = Kelli, same old, same old.

Bubblebunny

To Get a Life: I especially enjoy Michelle's contributions. She's interesting and not phony. Also, sometimes funny. Who do you think you are? Why don't you get a life ??

roughdaddy

i cant put my finger on this,,,is she going to be good looking or not!!!!!

Michelle

Yay. I'm funny. I contribute while I'm at work, that's why I'm here so much. I just like blogging my opinions. Like tie me kangaroo down said, it's a free country. If I want to post 10 blogs in a row, I will. =D

Just Wondering

Yvonne ruff and get a life:

You're both pathetic human beings!! How dare you attacked people like that!!

I can imagine how ugly and talentless you both are , you're probably 2 fat c*nts eating burgers and fries sitting in front of your computer !!

Bubblebunny

Let me help you guys out : Bindi has been part of Steve Irwin's show since she was born. Her Mom isn't pushing her at all. She seems like a "Kidbot" because she was not schooled in an Arkansas poublic school, but is a gifted child, who has a huge vocabulary. This is what gifted children sound like . Some adults are put off by children that are more intelligent than they are !!! This is sad, but true. The little girl is smart and successful. Deal with that, Jack !

Bubblebunny

Like the way I spelled Public School? Bet you didn't even notice !

Michelle

I personally think she is a little cutie patootie. Just my opinion though.

Bubblebunny

#106 Look who's talkin' ! Borat !!! hahahaha !!! You Goose Ass! hahaha !!!!

just wondering

Bonnie=Kelli and it just continues all night long.

Bubblebunny

To Mr Duh-Get a Psychiatric Eval

Mysty Maples

I'm glad to read I'm not the only one who finds her ugly. She reminds me of a freaking frog. And she's annoying as hell. Even more annoying than her dad was.

Mr. Hat

Duh,

Is that all YOU have to do? Try to figure out who's who on a blog site?
Calm down and let people have their say.

hahahaha!

Bonnie said : "Like the way I spelled Public School? Bet you didn't even notice ! "

I noticed but didn't really care much, just find it funny that someone who feels the need to defend and praise the intelligence and vocabulary of Bindi while at the same time putting down all children who live in Arkansas and happen to go to public school can't herself spell well, LOL