Paris' Skankariffic Party Train Rolls On

2/18/2008 4:27 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Professional partier Paris Hilton isn't taking any sick days this month. Paris was at The Bank at the Bellagio in Las Vegas last night, flailing about on stage in what appears to be some type of therapeutic swaying.

The night before, she was trashing it up with the Pussycat Dolls, doing her best impression of Rihanna in a dominatrixesque getup, then splashing around in a giant martini glass like Miz Dita Von Teese.
Paris Hilton -- click to launch
Paris -- she's an original.

Jennifa O Jenny

She is WAY too into herself!!!!

Just Wondering

To poster 800 pound gorilla:

Is that you Parasite Hilton????

TMZ FAN

am I the only one that thinks there is something wrong with this girl? .. save her animals and don't let her have any childern..

Louanne

Jeez , what a PIG , shave those pits or keep your arms at your side , of course you don't have to tell a lady that , but then Paris is no Lady !!!

teetah

You call that dancing? All she does is sway. She needs dancing lessons. Goodbye Paris your just a joke and an embarrassment to your family.

You Wait And See

That's not sexy. That's not even cute. Her ass looks like it can cut you. She has a boney ass! Why does she insist on thinking that guys think she's sexy?!

Bubblebunny

66 Zee - I tolt choo, Vee ah verry embarassed.

janis

She has the body of an adolesent..very boyish boyish. She cannot dance to save her life. Why on earth would she think she could pull off a strip act? I think my 90 year old grandmother could move better, and she's in a wheelchair.!

Tina

What a waste of skin!!! Doesn't this halfwit have anything better to do??

AND_LV

Paris stop Marathon !!!
- In fact ,people of your level or clas - should sit in club and observe of girls who dance on a stage...I think that you confuse something, your place not there Paris !!!
- By the way haters too in fact the truth write,how to be spoken there is no smoke without fire... Improve self Paris - do fitness,do yoga. I - for example a current to growth in all directions,but you fall.. Without alcohol and dances on stage is much interesting! Your idol is alcohol - and alcohol is a dangerous snake,at first you love it, then it you. I not sacred, I was in such hole - that have hardly got out from there... Simply it is time already to you Paris to think of the future, it silly to live such life, You will feel EMPTINESS ! You are beautiful women Paris !!! borrow in itself, try other life, please drink but it is rare, have a rest, etc. - but not so...
In fact your grandfather was the great person, and you tramble down its surname... In fact nobody will be pleasant if its girl will so dance, it is vulgar, you put yourself below what you actually...I don't wanna make you sad,I just wanna that you know , that you go in a wrong way Paris ! I think that your relatives speak same things , if they don't = they are stupid !!!
PLEASE Paris,work with self !!!! I always thought that you a bird of higher flight....You can lose all what you have ,Some people care of you.. And be happy,that you have some people like me...

phdguru

I say, "Good for you, Paris!" I, for one, am a fan of much of what you do.

Natasha

I say cover that stinky ass of yours paris, and take your diseased brain and go get help, BRITNEY AND LILO AND PARIS ARE THE PARASITES OF THIS WORLD.

Dawn Day

Commenter #70,

Put your drink down and back away from the keyboard!

WTF? lol

Just die Joe!!

Check for loose lips on her vajajay!

Michelle

*vomit* I think I puked in mouth a little.