Brangelina and Family Get Plowed

2/19/2008 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina, Brad and the fam hit the slopes at Mammoth Mountain ski resort over the weekend.

Not pictured: their child by birth.

niceguy

Maybe I'm a little too cynical, but it seems that everytime I see a photo of these two, they are carrying Zahara. Did I miss something (I'm being serious)? Is she disabled? or, is this just for publicity sake? I like both Brad and Angelina as actors, but cut the crap, if it's just a photo op. These are real lives that they are dealing with, not background props.

Michelle

Brangelina just sickens me, totally.

yuck

I am SHOCKED!! you mean the "privileged blob" is still not being let out of the closet?? Hey Brangelina you have another child that NEEDS YOU!! By the way - is there no authority to try and find out if and when the older kids will ever be sent to school (for more than a few days that is)??? And this family is pregnant again???? those poor pathetic kids have no chance for a decent life!!

Croc Hunter

Where's the steeze? youd think they would at least know how to rock it on the hill with their million dollar bibs. Man I cant stand them. GO BACK TO JEN BRAD! SHES COOLER

Dawn Day

I don't understand why we very rarely see them with Shiloh. Poor little thing doesn't get to get out with the fam and do stuff like the adopted children. Usually it's the other way around, the adopted children get put on the back burner to the biological children. Doesn't seem quite fair.

Dave the pig

We all know how screwed up Angelina really is, note her past, but no one saw this fcoming rom Brad.

I hope he mans up and takes control by showing his daughter more time and love. She deserves this more than the others!

I hope all their movies tank in the gutter for their selfish behaviour.

NICS MOM

YA THERE IS A POINT TO THIS....THAT IS THERE BIOLOGICAL CHILD AND YET NEVER SEEN WITH THE KID..NOR IS THE KID HARDLY EVER INVOLVED WITH ANY FAMILY THING. I DON'T CARE IS SHE IS YOUNG STILL POINT IS THEY CARE MORE FOR THE KIDS THERE ARE ADOPTED THEN THERE OWN BLOOD!! AND NOW THERE IS RUMOR SHE IS PREGGERS AGAIN!! OOOO GIVE ME A BREAK....! I THINK SHE HAS MORE THEN SHE CAN HANDLE!!

kiki

well, give them a break!
most of you are not parents . So, I don't blame you for not understanding.
just you wait till we all became parents, and see how it will go.
they care very much about their kids.
Shilo is too young to get on the slopes, in 2 yrs time she will catch up to all her siblings if not better..

JANET

Just another family outing again without Shiloh.......shows you don't have to be poor to be deprived..never did like Brad or the so full of herself Angelina..still don't

Cathy6856

My brother teaches children to ski and he will NOT teach a child under 26 months! Shiloh is only 20 months old, taking her skiing would be dangerous and just plain stupid!

Lucy

Guess you all are just jelous of brad and ang and their beautiful family. I wish they would adopt me.

Dave the pig

You can't hide a wolf in sheep's clothing. She may cover up with that supposedly beautiful face of hers, but her soul is ugly - it's ugly for the mere fact that she cannot and has admitted - "feel" for her own daughter. What mother says $hit like this????????

beth

Sunflowermom, You iare so ignorant, their kids aren't "other people's kids" ALL their kids are THEIR kids. And Shiloh is too little and would get too cold. This is such a white trash website, not sure why I look.

blabs

Aw, I was hoping your caption meant they got run over by a snowplow.

swan

It is now a sad observation that they do not include their daughter in near the family events as they ALWAYS have with the one named Zahara, from day one. It's cruel to continually leave their daughter out the family outings.