Brangelina and Family Get Plowed

2/19/2008 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina, Brad and the fam hit the slopes at Mammoth Mountain ski resort over the weekend.

Not pictured: their child by birth.

Dave the pig

Jessie - not all of us are white, there is a diverse group that frequents TMZ so get the EFF off this website ....... and blood should be thicker than water - no matter what!!

paula

Come on, people. Why so judgmental? There could be a hundred reasons why Shiloh wasn't there. She could be sick, maybe she didn't want to go, it's her nap time, and the list goes on and on. I've seen many pictures of both Brad and Angelina with Shiloh (go to celebrity baby blog, they have them all the time.) As a parent of both a biological and an internationally adopted child myself, I can tell you that there truly is no difference in much you love your kids. I understand the remarks that she made in the interview that everyone is referring to. I also sometimes think about where my child who is adopted came from and how that has affected him now. My bio child had all the nurturing and stimulation that a child could want from the very beginning and my other child had almost nothing for the first year of his life. And I sometimes still see the effects of that 3 years later. It doesn't mean I love my bio child less, but it does make me feel especially protective of my other child. That doesn't take away ANYTHING from my bio child. Sometimes I take one child with me and leave the other one at home for a variety of reasons. It certainly doesn't mean that I love the one I take with me and not the one I leave at home. They seem like a totally normal family to me. On the other hand, some of you seem seriously abnormal and in need of some kind of help. At the very least, some serious education.

Dave the pig

Paula, it's always convenient that there is something wrong or going on with Shiloh while they are out playing and having fun. Shiloh should not be deprived of the same treatment as the others. Shiloh should not be deprived from developing the same skills as the others! Paint it however you want it, it's still deprivation.

taxpayer

MAYBE THEY DONT TAKE HER OUT BECAUSE SHE IS HALFWAY CUTE AND THEM OTHER THINGS ARE JUST SO DAMN FUGLY!!!!

Soul Cry

You people are silly...SHILOH IS TOO YOUNG TO BE ON THE SLOPES!

@SandyKay

'Kiddie Slopes' for a baby that age of Shiloh...um..okay.

mt1234

Some of us have four kids and take care of them ourselves. We don't have a nanny for each kid - we take four kids wherever we go. Not that we had money to take four kids skiing - but when we did take them places, guess what? I'd have the youngest one on my hip while helping the other ones swim or whatever. It's called parenting - it can be done!

Soul Cry

@Paula

THANK YOU. I mean really, these people go on like they have the inside scoop. Pathetic...but I guess that's human nature.

@Alyson

You just sound stupid. Get a life.

ChristyA

She is a wolf in sheeps clothing. Does everybody forget that she stole someone's husband. Their relationship was doomed from the beginning. Poor Jennifer Aniston.

Soul Cry

How do you people know she wasn't there? Maybe she was napping. Maybe she's sick. Mabye TMZ purposely didn't post the pictures because they just knew you vampires would suck it up.

me

The other kids always went out when they were baby's why not their birth child?

Lucy

#58 If Brad happy with Jen, he wouldn;t have been so easily stolen away. Jen;s a selfish bitch who didn;t want kids. Now Brad has all the kiddies he needs.

redrosestar

Angie is a wack job. The woman has more issues than poor Britney. Think about . How many people who are cutters , into darkness (her evil dark wearing Vampire beliefs and ways) , has all those mental health issues...she is also into pain. How many of those people heal themselves? And there's the gay thing. How in the hell can someone "turn straight...and no longer be into women"? She prob. thinks it's funny to mistreat her own child. Say what u want to about Tom n Kate but they do have their child with them . She is the one who said her child was a BLOB. And as for Brad, I'm somewhat of a fan , but I just don't get how he could be so STUPID to let this woman trap him by getting knocked up. It was all just a ploy to trap him. To make him make up his mind to leave Jen. Why the hell did go on that vacation with Jen before the split was officially public? He hadn't made up his mind until that thing got pregnant. I mean honestly, with her mental health record, the safety of those children need to be questioned.

Abbychuela

Funny that they seem to never be with Shiloh. I don't know if it's because they don't want to exploit her as she is their natural child or what, but I think it's odd.

Go Away Paris......You are a SKANK

Brad and Angie has to take the tribe out for their communial exercise.
The whole pack is pathetic looking. I bet Jennifer A is sitting back laughing out loud at that circus.
You are a loser Brad! Loser!

ugh

Blame it on Shiloh's age, you retard AngieOMGBrad fans. Shiloh isn't much younger than Zahara. Time will tell as she gets older.