Brangelina and Family Get Plowed

2/19/2008 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Angelina, Brad and the fam hit the slopes at Mammoth Mountain ski resort over the weekend.

Not pictured: their child by birth.

me

To Denise

Hell no I want you to suffer!!

Lucy

Hey so what i don't care. Do you take your kids with you when you go out hooking on the corner. That;s probably how you got your kids.

elizinsac

I agree with ann ominus. My child is the same age as Shiloh and we don't take her with us skiing- she's too young. We only take the 4 year old, who is Pax's age.

2jack4bauer

If she is indeed preggers, why in the heck is she in the slopes? What an idiot! I really can't stand her and her parenting seems a bit out of wack? She called her bio child a "blob" and basically says she has more of a special bond with her adopted children, not Shiloh! That goes without saying because Shiloh is NEVER with the rest of the "family". What a cook! Although, I am glad I don't see Shiloh on skis yet:) Anyways that is JMO! Peace out!

jamie

She adopted to give kids who need it a good home. Maybe she should allow shiloh, who never seems to be included in any family function. a good home. it's about sickening to me that they seem to leave shiloh out of every thing. Ok skiing is not for a baby. I get that, but a bike ride include her. a weekend getaway include her. there are many things that are rediculous to exclude her from!

LisaK

They are never seen with Shiloh. I feel sorry for Shiloh it seems her parents care more about the other children in the family.

Movie Ticket Buyer

This couple is a great example of why some partners should never have kids, biological, or adopted. They have no clue as to how to parent a child - period! It sickens me to watch the circus they subject these children to on a daily basis. If other celebs can have private lives, you know these two could also but willingly subject their children to all the press coverage they can attain for the adult pair. Disgusting! I hope when Shiloh gets mobilized well, she finds a decent family to adopt her! Zahara, Pax and Maddox would have been better off with their natural families even if in third world countries; love and family ties are more important than fame, publicity and wealth....

JENNIFER ANNISTON LITE

BRAD AND ANGELINA AND GEORGE BUSH DON'T CARE ABOUT WHITE KIDS!

paula

WIldflower509 is an idiot...enough said.

Tara

To Paula - point taken and I agree, with the statement that there really is no one way that is right, or that is wrong, I know this from personal experience!. And yes, considering all the other horrors that are going on with the Hollywood crowd, they are doing a great job with their kids. There are occasional pictures of them with Shiloh, and as parents that is their right to either have her with them or not. And really, it is not jealousy that motivates me. What would I be jealous of? I don't want to be either one of them or live their life. Mine is just fine with me! I guess it bothers me (don't ask me why as it doesn't affect my life???) that is seems they use their adopted kids as photo ops and to get positive publicity. But I guess that no matter what stance any of "us" take on their lives, those kids are definately better off where they are now than where they came from.

Just Wondering

FOR ALL OF YOU POSTING GREAT THINGS ABOUT SKANKELINA:

JUST REMEMBER WHEN SHE FRENCH KISSED HER BROTHER AND ALSO THAT SHE DOESN'T GET ALONG WITH HER FATHER!!!!!!!

JEEZ WHAT A GREAT HUMAN BEING AND WHAT A PERFECT EXAMPLE SHE IS FOR HER KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

me

wildflower509 I agree with you

Ms. Behavin

WTF?!?! I am sure their biological daughter was on the trip with them but probably with a nanny back at the lodge...she seems sort of young to be skiing? You guys can be really big pricks sometimes!

Lucy

WILDFLOWER - YOU ARE AN IDIOT. HOW IS TAKING THEIR KIDS SKING SUBJECTING THEM TO A CIRCUS. LOOKS LIKE THEIR HAVING A GOO TIME. DONT YOU EVER TAKE YOUR KIDS OUT FOR SOME FUN OR DO YOU KEEP THEM LOCKED IN A CAGE. FIGURES SOWHATIDONTCARE WOULD AGREE WITH YOU CAUSE SHES A MORON TOO. GET A LIFE PEOPLE BECAUSE IF YOUR LIKE WAS SO GREAT, YOU WOULDNT BE SO JELOUS OF OTHERS. BET YOU WISH BRAD WAS BONKING YOU EVERY NIGHT.

TheOtherShannon

Once AGAIN, their natural daughter...no where to be found in the pics!