Brit Doesn't Get Visitation

2/19/2008 7:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The lawyers couldn't agree amongst themselves -- so Brit will not get visitation with Sean Preston and Jayden James.

There is no change in the custody order. Also, the Commish made it clear - the issues with the conservatorship being removed to Federal court have no bearing on the custody case.

Also, Trope and Trope is out as Brit's lawyer. Stacy Phillips is now the new lawyer on the case.

It's ironic, we know K-Daddy wants Brit to have visitation and the lawyers came to court today trying to accommodate that, but it didn't happen. Daddy Jamie also has wanted to create some normalcy in Brit's life and wanted visitation restored in a bad way, but it wasn't meant to be.

Party 'till you die!

What pleases me most about today's ruling is how all her ridiculous, smug fans took one on the chin! All she has done is to prove what a sniveling, idiot of a loser she really is! A World Class Loser who hasn't really done crap to prove she's a good mother! What, you consider not having the cops called to her house for two weeks a victory? You are LOSERS backing this LOSER. Sympathy, of which I have none for her is one thing, but blind stupid worship is another!

LOSER IDOL= LOSER FANS!!!!

nicolet

Honestly, thankfully, Brit's family is stepping up. She is the daughter of Jamie and Lynn. The care about her, and are not afraid to tell Britney, things like "No" or "That's not a good idea". Britney is the product of a child star, who has way to much money at way to young of an age. She isn't used to people not agreeing with her. It appears that once Sam Lufti wormed his way into her life, he was somehow able to say these things to her, after handfuls of pills maybe... But I digress. I, for one am pleased that Jamie has taken control. It may be a bit extreme, but Britney was so extremely out of control, it was necessary. I beleive that she know her father is there out of love and understands that unlike creepy Sam, the decisions that he makes are in her best interests.
She will see the kids soon, and it will be in a supervised setting. She does appear to be on the path of recovery. Hopefuly, she will make a full one! I, am sincerely concerned that she could be the next "Diana" or "Anna - Nicole".
Brit, her boys, her siblings, her parents, and even K-fed are in my prayers!

P.S. I live in WI and happily voted for Hillary today :)

Ladybugz

she hasn't done ONE SINGLE THING to show that she wants those kids, other than whine about how she doesn't have them. children are not toys. who cares if she misses them? thank god the commissioner is looking out for their welfare versus hers.

happy holiday season

SHE HASN'T SEEN HER KIDS IN ALMOST 2 MONTHS, WITH HER IT IS OUT OF SIGHT, OUT OF MIND. (BY THE WAY TMZ
NO ITEMS ON PARIS TODAY?)

Debbie/grandmother

Good on ya Nicolet for participating in the political process. I did so here in Colorado too. My guy won here!

He's just another Idiot

Britney wants to see her kids. K-Dud wants her to see her kids (so he says) , then what's the problem? Why can't she see her kids? I have been planning to go to Medical School in a couple of years. Think I'll go to Law School instead. Much more lucrative and you don't have to obey those pesky ethics that doctors have to do. It's been incredible to see all the lawyers trying to control Britney and her money. Did they ever find that THIEF Sam Lutfi? Do they know how much of Britney's money he stole and how many of her cars and other valuables? How much has she paid K-Dud and Kaplan in the last few years while they have been hell-bent on destroying her? Like I said, being a Hollywood Lawyer is a road to riches.

He's just another Idiot

Anne

I didn't think she would get visitation again this soon. I am just waiting to see what she will do once her Dad is not in the picture anymore.

Ladybugz

the fact that kfed wants her to see them and she wants to see them is irrelevant. it is HARMFUL to children to be around a crazy parent creating a lot of drama and chaos in their lives. children need stability. those poor kids have been traumatized enough!!!

nancy

I think one of the problems here is that all the people "in charge" of the situation are men with no understanding of children. They may know law...but not kids.

Do you understand what harm is being done to these boys by the actions of the commissioner, evil Kaplan the attorney, and K-Fed? They want what's good for the kids? Do they have even the slightest idea of what's good for them??? Do they know how damaging it is for young children to be deprived entirely of their mother? Fear of abandonment issues in the future, hmmm?? To babies that age, it is as if their mother is dead. The mother is the most important person in their small world, and their mother has left them! THEY don't know what b.s. the commissioner is talking.

We keep on reading about "stability." The boys need "stability" which K-Fed, with the nannies, helpers, bodyguards etc is supposed to be providing them???? Does stability only mean regular eating and sleep times??? Kaplan and the commissioner are total dumbasses--and I think Kaplan has even bigger motives, which is making more money and getting a lot of PR for himself.

"Stability" means you see your mother so you know she loves you and hasn't abandoned you. It doesn't have to be 24/7. But it has to be enough so the babies don't think she's dead. Brit is NOT that unstable, and with others present to watch over, there should be no reason these babies can't have the chance to see she's still alive, for heaven's sake, and to feel her touch. She was the first person in the world they know, from beginning inside the womb. They need to hear her, and have her hold them. THEN THEY WILL HAVE STABILITY. And if Brit can teach dance classes etc. and be stable--she can hold her babies.

The dumbass men "in charge" of all of this--with all of their legalese and b.s.--have no idea that a month to a baby seems like an eternity. Court delays? Pompous commissioners? Go to hell.

dee

The judge has to make his decision based on what is best for the kids, not Britney. Acting somewhat normal for a few days is not proof that she won't flip out with the kids again. I truly hope she gets her boys back some day, but this isn't the time .

Brandina

Brandina- I think that Britney should have the rights to her kids they are her kids! I think that she would be just fine if the poperotsey would just leave her the hell alone!!! I don't think I know that Brit will have a come back and when she does, whatch out because she is going to rock like she has never rocked before.

Ladybugz

the only thing worse than a child being AWAY from a mother is a child who is WITH his mother but the mother is not really there for them. that is the worst type of abandonment--a mother who is too busy getting high and running around without her panties on instead of paying attention to the baby.

Specailk007

I can't say that I've admired Britney ever to be frank, but I feel the biggest sense of sympathy for her. Being a mom myself, I cannot imagine going a day, let alone 6 weeks without seeing my son, and with her every move in the public eye it must be even more devastating. I'm SO glad she is getting her parents to move in on her behalf and provide a degree of "normalcy" to her life, with her bi-polar condition, I hope this conservatorship becomes permanent (or at least until she becomes self sufficient mentally) because the way things were spiralling out of control with her former manager or whatever Lufti was to her, he seemed to be encouraging her bad behaviour and this was pushing the reality of seeing her kids further and further away from her. I've seen bi polar behaviour at its worst with a good friend of mine, and its not to be taken lightly, and it can be even more devastating than most people know.

lady48cat

I only hope that she doesn't have a episode tonight with what happen at court today. I just wish she would go into a facility that could monitor right.