Brit Doesn't Get Visitation

2/19/2008 7:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The lawyers couldn't agree amongst themselves -- so Brit will not get visitation with Sean Preston and Jayden James.

There is no change in the custody order. Also, the Commish made it clear - the issues with the conservatorship being removed to Federal court have no bearing on the custody case.

Also, Trope and Trope is out as Brit's lawyer. Stacy Phillips is now the new lawyer on the case.

It's ironic, we know K-Daddy wants Brit to have visitation and the lawyers came to court today trying to accommodate that, but it didn't happen. Daddy Jamie also has wanted to create some normalcy in Brit's life and wanted visitation restored in a bad way, but it wasn't meant to be.

Me

I'd like to hear from the bartender from the bar where Jamie was drinking at last night. It's time someone stopped this monster, he's ruining his daughter's life for his own selfish benefit.

Debbie/grandmother

To Kimberly...Britney Spears is mentally ill. Have you ever known or loved someone who has been diagnosed with a mental illness? I have siblings who have been diagnosed and it is absolutley devasting! Those who have been afflicted with this disease have no control over what they do. As a family member I can tell you how frustrating it is to try to get help for someone who is out of control like that. No one deserves to live with that insidious disease. It is a nightmare! I am grateful to her family for stepping in to do something for their daughter.

Tangie

Tommy--Go back and read all the posts, idiot! Jess said those things. I was being sarcastic, fool.

Facts

Hahaha I absolutely agree with you Lee. She probably has stacks of video tapes of her and the boys. She is a drug addict which makes her mentally unstable and she is bi-polar? Hell, I'm surprised she doesn't have a little sex room for her and the boys. OH WAIT, SHE DOES HAVE A SEX ROOM! Complete with chains and whips, so, I wonder who she has chained up, huh?

Debbie/grandmother

John...Why do you believe Jamie Spears is a monster?

Amanda

This certainly isn't a surprise.

STOP SCREAMING!!!!

Hey Tommy---
I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure Lee was being sarcastic. If you read back a little further, you'll see why.
But seriously, who has time for that? lol.

what a bitch.

KEVIN MUST BE DYING INSIDE. PARENTHOOD ISN'T SO EASY LIKE HE THOUGHT. THE MONEY IS ALMOST NOT WORTH IT HUH KEV? HA HA HA HA..... YOU ARE STUCK. GOOD HOPEFULLY IT DRAGS ON FOR A WHILE SO HE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES. HE WAS USING THOSE KIDS AS A PAWN AND NOW IT BACKFIRED. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......................

Tangie

AbsolutelyRight--Well, I don't know about all that, but I was suggesting she might be weird. My friends sister molested her own kids. But I was called a pervert, child molester, evil and all kinds of crap for even suggesting it. From what I see of her behavior, I think it is entirely possible!

Kelli

Kelli I am really getting sick of your hateful comments, Get a life you unintelligent stupid person. Everyone has had it.

redbird

shame on all the attorneys and judge, if britney is not allowed to see/hold/talk to her children in person, may God forgive them if they continue to try to shut their own mother out of their lives...it is and would be wrong...wrong to deny her to be with her boys. she is not a criminal....she is not a drug addict. surely, they will show some humaneness and intellilgence regarding this situation.

i hope her current new attorney will fight for britneys rights as a parent and mother. i hope kevin will back off with his attorneys, because he has a big voice in what is going on with britney regarding these visitations/custody/child support issues/and who will pay his attorney....what would the court do, put him in jail if he allowed their own mother to see/hold/talk to her children, when anyone else is not restricted...pleaseeeeeee......

me

poor brit

i feel as if britney and me have been living miror lives

im also a pretty young potentioally sucesful 24 year old girl and over the last year or so ive been having problems. my life went downhill and got worse around when britney shaved her head.

ive had depression for a yr. and also today i had to be in court because my father tried to get custody of me he tried to get to be a guardian. and he also got an order or protection

also i called someone to refer me to a psychologist and the last name of the psychologist was nadel.

scary. i also have had trouble with ther ambulances and being sent to psych dept

roy

look between the lines here folks. K-fed doesn't want the responsibilty of these kids either. He may need them for bleeding Brit dry, but kids do put a cramp on ones social life. Such a sham and the ones who get hurt...the kids

Me

No matter what you think of Dina & Michael Lohan, at least they didn't try to go after their daughter's money while she was getting help. Jamie is not helping at all by taking control of her money, he should have let independent professionals who are qualified to do it, do it. He is an alcoholic bankrupt, who we have now seen out in bars 2 times in the last 3 nights.

luv my TMZ

If anybody is interested, my real name is Lee and I post as "Lee", but the psycho on this board is not me!!!