Britney's Latest Vadge of Honor

2/19/2008 2:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney -- and her kitten -- re-appeared last night at Sushi House Unico in Los Angeles. The conservatorship does not, apparently, require undergarments!

Britney is officially back.

rukiddingme

I guess she assumes everyone wants to see it, so she keeps flashing it.
Man, those little boys will be so proud when thet grow up! Couldn't make it to so many court dates, but plenty of time to eat out & let it all hang out!
So freakin nasty.
Trash.

pig

93. either tmz is now scratch and sniff or that is some major ooooodour.... or or smelly cat smelly cat what are they feeding you

Posted at 4:17PM on Feb 19th 2008 by will

"smelly cat, smelly cat, it's not your fault!! smelly cat, smelly cat..it's not your faaaulllltttt!!!!"
it is her fault, dirty scank

OJ

i am not crazy....I AM NOT crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

U DRIVE ME CRAZY I JUST CANT SLEEP lol

OJ

and she's FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! geeeeeeeeeeeez

HarryBawls

SPEARS IS SICK IN THE HEAD AND A COMPLETE LOSER. JUST IGNORE HER AND HOPEFULLY SHE WILL COMMIT SUICIDE.

Eliza

I feel bad everyones alway around her and judging I just hope she gets better soon!

Dr. Adams

Hey Brit-Whit....PUT on some Panties....ya nasty azz slut!!!!!

roughdaddy

shes not wearing undies, but theres no slit shot,,,thats tan above the pube shot....

your endless stupidity

#39 and 44:

HAW HAW HAW!
You made me laff.

Jennifer

I guess she could care less about her boys. I still haven't gotten over the last picture of that "thing". Maybe your photog should have zoomed in on her wrist -- I am more interested in seeing what that is.

big balls

ill bet the back seat of that car shes getting out of smells like RAW ASSH_LE

Noelle

Nasty stinking bitch. I don't care what problems she has. She needs to grow up and act like a real woman. God knows that she has a long way to go on that one but she can start by putting on underwear. There is no excuse to be photographed like this except that she wants to be. It just shows that she is stupid, immature and nasty. Why blame the paps for this? It's Britney's fault and no one else's.

Bubblebunny

Victoria's Secret is having a sale-go buy 365 pair. The silk ones are really comfortable and pretty.

kleigh08

Is it really that hard for her to put on some underwear??????

Laure H

Now everyone knows what britney spears initals stand for b.s. Which is what she is full of, because if she had "ANY" interest at all in her 2 little boys or in ever seeing them again she would "NOT" be running around with out underwear on and showing off her crotch. What a disgusting pig she is. so self-centered. Lock that bitch up and throw away the keys.