Fugitives You Better Run -- The Dog is BACK!

2/19/2008 2:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that Duane "Dog" Chapman will be back in business and back on the air on A&E. Woof!

A network official confirms to TMZ that the show is going back into production, but they've not yet set a premiere date. As of now, they're gearing up -- big time -- in Hawaii and production will begin ASAP. Makeup artists and camera crews have been hired, and houses and cars have been rented, all for the return of the show.

A&E had suspended production on "Dog the Bounty Hunter" indefinitely after a recording surfaced featuring Chapman making racial slurs. Chapman immediately began a tour of forgiveness, working with CORE and other groups to promote racial equality. We're told network execs were "very pleased" with Dog's attempt to make amends and his reaching out to members of the African American community.

A&E isn't just making this decision out of the goodness of their hearts either. The show was insanely popular for the network, here and internationally -- airing in over 20 countries.

Susan B

I have missed you DOG!! Welcome back.

anonymous

Welcome back Dog !!! The ratings will go through the roof just like zoe 101 ...

Susan B

I resisted watching Dog for a long time.............I watched it and loved it............ I HAVE MISSED THE DOG.

GO DOG!!! Beth needs breast reduction..............

littlepickdick

Beth Needs a Breast increase ! two of them

volunteer

Great news! He does a wonderful job and makes life alot easier and safer for many. Our family will be watching again.

littlepickdick

More Boobs! less Dog. rack em stack em

Jennie

I'm so happy Dog is coming back!
there are worse people in the world who have done a lot more than what he did.
I'm not saying that what he said was right,because it wasn't,bt at least he apologized and is moving on.

I love the show,and nothing they do can make me think any less of them all.

somebody has to pick up Britt's crackhead friends,hehehe

Mona

Yea, Yea I can't wait to have my Dog back. Yea A & E for bringing him back.

Janice

I Personally have a lot of respect for Duane Chapman "THE DOG". He does the work that is needed by a lot of legal courts and other people. I also know, he does a lot of work that he does not get credit for.This is done under Federal Warrants and he never brags about any of that. This is first hand experience as he is involved in a Search on a Federal Warrant and has spoken to my daughter in a Business Place about a Thief of a Boss that has hurt many a family in the process.

People hold your nasty remarks to yourself if you do not know the MAN and the whole story of his life and what he truly believes in. It may be a little more out of the main stream but he GETS the job done.

Paula

WHO LET THE DOGS IN??????????????????????
WELCOME BACK I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH, NOW MAYBE SOME OF THE FUGITIVES THAT NO ONE ELSE CAN CATCH YOU WILL BE ABLE TO.
LOVE YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY.

Susan B

Well, I can tell the boys on here love big boobs...................I still think Beth needs a breast reduction.

DOG FAN

GO DOG!!!! To all the haters out there --- NA NA NA BOO BOO!!! STICK YOUR HEAD IN ... oh wait, we already know where you have your head stuck, lol. HA HA HA!!!! I am sooooo HAPPY that Dog and family will be back on the air, I can't wait. Don't hate on him because he's successful and about to take all of you criminals back to jail. Celebrate that we will see your loser faces on television being arrested by the GREATEST bounty hunting family in HISTORY! HA

littlepickdick

If I were taken into custody by dog and Beth, I would cry my eyes out. Eventually, after accusing me of taking money from her kids mouth and calling me a no good piece of human dog crap, she would eventually calm downd and give me a moral lecture and hug me. At which point my face would be buried in those huge Ta-Ta's that definately need to be enlarged.

big balls

i wonder if he still is a racist. sometimes it just goes away on its own

Razzy