Gyllenhaal

Rides Into Beverly Hills

2/19/2008 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ spotted Jake Gyllenhaal driving in Beverly Hills over the weekend, the "Brokeback" stud has kept a very low profile since the death of his co-star and buddy, Heath Ledger.

Also in L.A., Val Kilmer dodging questions from our photog, "Sordid Lives" cutie pie Jason Dottley "on his best behavior," hitting the town during daylight hours. Bill Maher was seen doing some post Valentine shopping. Preggo Jessica Alba showed a tummy, but again no smile as she strolled with a gal pal. Girls Aloud, the hot U.K. girl band was seen exiting Villa -- handling paps and looking fierce.

litte_MM

what the hell?? I cant view this in Europe???? please fix this TMZ!!!

Lynn

Oh GAWD JAKE!!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Lenn K.

Well if you saw Bill Maher, then Erica how come you didn't ask him for a date or just throw yourself at him? Anyway, Damn lose my train of thought.

Pike

The word out, the reason Alba does not smile, is that she a mouth full of sperm and does not want to dribble any on her clothes.

Susan B.

Gee, maybe because you published pictures of Val Kilmer on the beach and compared him to a whale...that might have something to do with why he wouldn't want to talk to you????

Kilmerfan

Bingo Crone. Bingo.

Although Val is nice to Paparazzi that treat him ok.

Val is cool!

Merry Christmas

I saw Val reading scripture this weekend on tv. Is he a born again? I have always had the total hots for Val, especially after his Jim Morrison and Batman movies!! He did get a little bizarre after a few years. Peace and Love Val!

Can you get off the Paris flight?

I don't blame Jessica Alba for not being happy about being stalked I wouldn't smile either. She probably hopes if she gives you nothing you will go away. I can't wait to see the new paparazzi laws put into place in CA. Maybe these celebrities can have a somewhat normal life away from their work when the new laws take effect. Leave them alone on their days off!

johnny vicious

from Jake G to Jason D -- now that's the kind of hot star catching I'd like to get in the middle of!

BackTo505