K-Fed to Brit - Take the Kiddies for a While

2/19/2008 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ Kevin Federline would like Britney to see her kids, even during the conservatorship.

We're told K-Fed has no prob allowing the kids to visit Brit at her home, with one string attached - that Brit's parents are present during the visits.

We hear K-Fed isn't worried that anything bad would happen to the kids, his biggest concern is that Britney might drive with them, but Jamie would be there to put the kibosh on that.

Sources also say K-Fed doesn't want custody 100% of the time - it's just too much. He'd like Britney to share custody or at least visitation.

And we're hearing there's talk Britney could go to a private facility for treatment and K-Fed would have no problem allowing the kids to visit her there, just as they did when Brit was at Promises. We're told there was a plan weeks ago to get Brit to an out-of-state facility but that didn't work out. Finding a private treatment facility is a priority, however, the powers of the conservators are limited and it just ain't that easy.

Stay tuned ...

Amber Nieto

I hope it works out for Brit.. GO BRIT Yeah!!!!! This is GREAT news! He really does have his childrens best interest at heart. Good. I know it will help her state of mind if she has a chance to see her babies again.
WELL, WE KNEW THIS WAS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE NEVER WANTED THOSE KIDS. HE JUST WANTED THE $20,000 A MONTH THEY WOULD BRING IN. I GUESS TWO MORE KIDS 24/7 IS CRAMPING HIS FREELOADING STYLE. SICK OF WATCHING THE NANNY CHANGE DIAPERS AND TAKE HIS KIDS OUT TO PLAY. NO PRIVACY FROM TINY TOT EYES WHILE HE BANGS WHATEVER WEAVE WEARING SKANK HE CAN FIND WHO WANTS HER 15 SECONDS OF FAME AND MONEY EVEN BEING HOOKED UP WITH A PIECE OF TRASH LIKE FEDERLINE CAN BRING!!!!!!
I am happy for the children and Britney they need to be together!!! Sam overmedicating Brit was the problem She has been fine since her parents are helping her and Sam is out of the picture.

Good New Britney!!!
I think this will be good for her. Baby steps for her...once she realizes what she's been missing, she'll want to change for the better for them kids.

And K-Daddy or whatever they like to call him, he's a loser that just wanted money from this. He's being the "nice guy" sure, but its only because he can't handle them kids, as he stated. He'd rather be out partying it up and what not.
Good for Brit and the kids. How about home cooked meals, that are good for kids, regular bedtime. Funny stories, dancing with them, singing to them. She will be better, in time. I'm prayin'. Invite over some other kids to play.
Brit needs to see her kids if the media would leave brit be then she might have time to get well. She has her family on her side and kevin is being decent let them be a family

I really would like to think K-fed is doing this out of humanity, but NOT likely. He is 'tied' up with the kids around all the time. Mark these words, once the custody is shifted again--you will see his happy ass out all over the place. Does appear Britney is doing better with out Sam around. Please let this calm down!!!
Britney will be back bigger and better than ever. Good Job Britney.......keep up the good work
He wants time to go out and PARTY AND BRING HO'S TO HIS HOUSE!!!!
Oh please, he just dosen't want the full time responsiblility of being a daddy. Typical low life, he just wants his $$$$$$$$$$$, he couldn't be a 100% father to his first two kids.
I am happy that Britney will see her children and hope that she gets well soon.
God bless Britney, her precious children, and her parents who have come to rescue her from "stranger danger" and help her find balance and wellness in her life. I pray for this young family.

It would be good for the kids sake if she could see her kids

K-Fraudaleezy doesn't want 100% custody? Oh I get it, he just want's 100% increase in the 15k he's getting a month so he can throw hoochie mama parties while the kids are with Brit. I guess the thing is he can't go out to the clubs and pick up skanks like he wants to for fear of getting caught on camera.
Kevin You must give Britney a chance to be with the children. After all you are in this together. Make sure she has the best of care. She needs the children to get her self back on track. You are doing the right thing to have someone to help her at the time. She needs us all to pray for her. She is a wonderful person.

HES STILL FULL OF IT. I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. WHEN BRITT WAS IN THE HOSPITAL HE HAD HIS LAWYER GO THERE FOR HER TO SIGN SOMETHING WHEN SHE WASENT IN THE RIGHT STATE OF MIND !!!
A MOM NEEDS HER KIDS I DONT CARE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS GOOD LUCK BRIT, ALL WILL BE JUST FINE, JUST TRY HARD AND BE PATIENT YOU CAN STILL GET A HOLD OF YOUR LIFE BUT YOU HAVE TO REALLY TRY AND GET RID OF ALL THE NEGATIVE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE AND FOCUS ON YOURSELF AND YOUR 2 BEAUTIFUL BOYS

HE STILL WANTS THAT MONEY!

berry

FULL TIME FATHER CANT PARTY ... RIGHT K-FED ?

tammie

I pray for the childrens sake they get to spend time with their mom. The saddest part of this story is the kids not having a mom around. They are both so young and they need effection and love from both their parents equally. There is nothing more important at this stage of their little lives. There are safe ways to bring them all together. Hopefully the grown up will put their arguing to the side and do whats right for the children.

Amanda

Sam wasn't over-medicating anyone. When Britney was placed in the two different hospitals recently, she tested negative for drugs. Ma Spears just wants a scapegoat, and Sam was handy.

heids

ok this story is made up, its very possible that that kfed wnats tehm to see thier mum as the kids are suffering. i do remmerb the kfed that spend everdya out shopping, id rather the kids are at home with a nany who loves then brit birt who drages them out in front of cameras all day.i dont know about you but when im with my step son who is 3 i spend 3 hours on the trampoline and hte rest of the time play with , making sure he is fed and bathed. i dont just take him out for coffe with a hundred paperazzis and expect him to develop and play by himself. brit barley seems interested in her kids at all. she is weird, she never seems to have a babies bag, or toys or anything for the kids, she just draggs them around like were bags of meat.

karen dixon

i just knew it was a matter of time before k-fed would get tired of trying to be the perfect dad/ he better stop talking about brit that's the best looking woman he'll ever get, he's a bum, he should let britney see her babies like a mom wants, that judge is really wearing this case out , britney would be really good to those babes why doesn't he give up let her visit her babies without her dad & mom peeking around the corner, before you can trust someone in any situation you have to start doing things for that person to show that they are trying, i think brit has really done a lot better now, leave britney with her kids for awhile she won't hurt her babies, she wants her babies k-fed and his lawyer want money the more the merrier, i even think someone is paying off the judge, and her parents can taste the money , poor britney she has no freedom no babies to hold no one she can trust she probably feel isolated and very lonely, no wonder she runs around all night there is nothing left except shop and that gets old after awhile, she really has nothing or no body , my heart go's out to her SAM LUTFI seems to be the only one who care, shame on brits family & that stupid judge and k-fed makes me totally sick , i'll be glad when britney shows what she can really do every one that is out to get brit will be sorry one of these days the lord doesn't want us to be like this , hollywood is truly a place of hell,

karen dixon

i'll cry my self to sleep tonite while thinking about what a terrible life britney is living, no one care at all, on MARCH 10th; it will be the same thing all over again, everyone knows this , it breaks my heart just to see the news about her and k-fed and his lawyers taking brits money. how desperate can a person get, i watch the show BRITNEY UNDR SIEGE it;s really moves me all she wants is to be left to live her own life with her babies but that will never happen as long as k-fed keeps calling emergency meetings that britney is paying for boy he is a bum i don't think brit's life can get any worse, and the media makes fun of her calls her crazy she's not crazy everyone else is she just has bipolar i have it too i've raised a boy for 17 yrs. by myself and he is autistic and also has bipolar it's not easy but it can be done. gabbie

TMZ reader

Now the real K-Fed is coming out. I knew it. He's sick of his kids. What a loser! He's the reason that Britney is so messed up!

Wendy

Kind of confused, first he wants custody, then he doesn't...He has a nanny, not like he's working or anything, how he is overwhelmed. There are parents everyday going through this without the $20,000 a month in child suport and he's overwhelmed. My guess he's wanting to hit the casino's again and can't because he has to be daddy. These poor kids were nothing more than a meal ticket for him and now he's having to earn every penny being with them 24/7. Guess it was easier when they were gone 3 days a week and you didn't have to pay the Nanny full time.

Paris

LMAO YOU GUYS ARE SO FUNNY!!! I LIKE THE COMMENTS BETTER THAN THE STORIES!!!

K-FART NOW THAT'S A GREAT NICKNAME. GOOD ONE, GUYS!!! LET'S EVERYONE START CALLING HIM BY THAT NICKNAME. YA'LL THAT'S JUST WHAT HE IS! A BIG BAG OF HOT AIR! A BIG FART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A KING FART.

YEP....K-FART......THAT'S YOUR NAME!

Janice

Well too bad K-fed ....you reap what you sow
I had the smae experience with my kids when they wew that age.
I fought nail and tooth and got them back
Now they are 16 and 17 and I wish I had left them with thier Father , because they are nothing but trouble.
I hope he is having fun
Wait till the turn that age and start driving

Paris

Please just stick to K-Fed. You people are such idiots! Don't you think that I post my own comments to make myself look good? It's all a game and I'm winning!

heather

A lot of us deal with depression and some degree of mental illness while still having the moral finre to see our children and let them know they are loved. It seems like there is something wrong with Britney, yes, but some of it is her choice, too. Her youngest child was really, really, small when she was partying hard and wasted all the time. How could you look at your little baby and not sense that you were needed? Sure, she's mentally ill, but I think she is selfish too, really selfish. We all feel sorry for her but I'm not convinced she treats anyone well, and if we knew her we might not root for her so much. Too much too soon made Britney really unstable, but she's still a bad mother, and she seems to find a lot of energy for putting on makeup (badly), getting dressed up (badly) and shopping at Rite-Aid. She puts plenty of enegy into taking care of her own needs (badly), and never seems to tire of the world revolving around her. Bipolar - oksy, that sucks, and explains a lot. But it doesn't explain everything about her, and I think we put this person on a pedestal, when she might be just really coarse and rude and maybe a little bit of a monster...just a thought.

happy happy

"life style yeh "

hater

man, his kids are too much? doesnt want custody 100% of the time? what? why'd he have kids then? my kids dont leave my side even when their runnin around screamin, not listening and driving me nuts, hell no, with me 100% of the time.