P!nk and Hart -- It's Not You, It's Work

2/19/2008 8:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carey Hart, PinkThe P!nk-Carey Hart split, TMZ has learned, is a story as old as wage labor: Their careers just plain got in the way.

Sources close to Carey Hart tell TMZ that the motocrosser is telling people that he and his ex still love each other and "will remain best friends." The downfall of the marriage came as a result of careers getting in the way. P!nk has headed back to the studio to work on her music, while Carey is busy opening new nightclubs.

TMZ has also learned that Hart is opening the first of his new brainchildren -- a spot called "Wasted Space" -- at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas in May. The club will be a live music venue that will feature new rock bands -- and music legends.

Ko Jenkins

Actually, I found this to be unfortunate news. I always liked these two together. Hopefully they can really remain friends. It happens.

TCurry

i hate to hear that. if they r meant to be together they will end up together down the road. maybe the timing is just off right now.

WHAT

till death do us part is not the thing in Hollwood ..how sad!

Sarahpshhh

BIG FRICKIN' SURPRISE!
I don't even understand why celebrities even get married! They never stay married and never stay with one partner.

BabiDah;

I freaking luv Carey Hart. I think H eis one ofthe finest men walking this earth. I'd date that guy in a heart beat. My theory is if the famous men(and women) dated normal people, they'd have normal lives and fruitful lasting marriages. CALL ME CARY!! My career won't get in the way of our luv!LMAO!!

Tangie

I always kind of thought of him as gay. I do all guys that are with manish ugly women.

mikey

Good cause he can get way better chicks then her. Why's she always seem pissed off?

SheilaRP

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DAYUM! (rolls eyes)

Crane

ST!NK should hook up with Rumor Willis, they would make a great couple.

LizzY

im really sad about the break up.. when i saw the show on E! about Pink , i could tell how much they LOVED eachother, and it was amazing all that they went thru. that she was so tuff to be with but he waited for her.. until she was ready . i really thought they would b the one couple that'd last a lifetime ://

MLC512

I heard about this last night and I was surprised and then I was angry. My husband and I spent 2-4 days a month together due to his job, but somehow we managed to keep our relationship working. It's not acceptable for these celebrities to make light out of marriage and give up on it simply because they no longer feel it's necessary to work on it. What does that say about their character? What does that say about our society. It's pathetic, it's sad and it's just flat out unacceptable.

fha secure rates

she IS ugly

Worldwatcher

Who gives a rat's a**? This is their life, not yours. If they are moving on, so be it. You all should move on, too.

brokebutstilldrinking

I wonder if she would consider dating a poor man. She is not that hot so I think I have a shot.

yumyumdelish

This was a really sad story. They live right in my neighborhood, and I actually have trick-or-treated at their house on Halloween. My little brother knocked on the door, and Pink was wearing a clown afro and a big red nose. My brother got kinda scared, and she was pretending to hide behind the basket of candy she was holding. She was always so generous, and one Halloween she even set up two big tables outside with huge bowls of candy! There was almost every kind, and each kind of candy had its own bowl. She was really sweet, and so was Carey. It's so sad that they are breaking up after being happy together for so long. What confuses me is the fact that they still love each other, but they are divorcing. There's something called marriage therapy that you can do that can give you talking time with your spouse. Also, you can set aside time to talk and listen to each other when you feel like things are getting busy. I am sad about their divorce, but think that the marriage is definitely mendable.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments