R. Creepy

Creepiness Gets Creepier

2/19/2008 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

R. CreepyR. Kelly just can't have a normal week -- ever! Maxine Daniels, the 21-year-old who had a four-month relationship with Kelly recently (that is, until her parents found out), says that they've actually known each other since she was 7 ... and he was 27! Real ick!

Maxine's swinging back, telling the Chicago Sun-Times that R.'s statement to TMZ last week was an attempt to defame her father and step-mother. She adds, "I was swept up by his charming and generous ways, which I truly regret and have learned from."

Her step-mom Regina also adds that her family's motives are not financial. "I never contacted R. Kelly or attempted to contact R. Kelly or anyone in his camp regarding any money or any financial settlement or severance."

Wonder what the platinum pisser has to say about this one?! There's no comment from his camp as yet.

blt

Lock this guy up already!!!

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KANYE WEST IS A WHINEY LITTLE B!TCH!

Merry Christmas

Once a pedophile, ALWAYS a pedophile. They come in all shapes, sizes and color!

monique

R. Kelly has been messing with this girl long before she turned 21. Also, considering his history, she's crazy to get involved with him.

C

What re you talking about poster # 2, this R Kelly not Kanye West, I need you to get your people straight, if you goning to post!!! R Kelly and Kanye are two totally differnt people.

Fred

They need to clone a replica of his skin tissue and apply it to cookware, stove surfaces, carpets, clothing, etc. Nothing sticks to this clown. Forget teflon or scotchguard, my rug is R-Kelly coated. (yuck, did that sound as vile and disgusting as I think it did? thought so. 'scuse me while I go vomit)

mstkelly34

I believe that her family tried to put her on R.kelly, the money and they knew he would take care of her,just look at her,ugly,nappy headed,they knew they better put her on somebody,he can truly do better than that.and the fact remains that shes grown and she knew what she was doing.she should be thankfull he even payed her any attention,as we see,she enjoyed the money he spent on her and would have contiunued enjoying him if it had not been made a big deal of!he was getting the short end of the stick!U can do better R!!! she's not 12.and she enjoyed every pennie he spent on her!!let the man live his life!!

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

As long as RKelly walks the streets no daycares or elementry schools are safe.Junior high's kinda pushing it because he likes his gils wee tall. Lock this PUNK up. Boycott this Bastard!!

NatTurner

Once again, will white people please explain to me why R Kelly's relationship with a 21 year old despite the fact that he has known her most of her life differ from Woody Allen, who not only molested his daughter...BUT MARRIED HER!!!!!!!

Fred

Agree # 12. I have NEVER understood the support for this guy. I always wonder what R Kelly supporters would do if he took a leak on or deflowered one of their underage relatives. And isn't it a little ironic to accuse people of racism when they're outraged over his crimes against young BLACK girls???? ACCEPT SOME DA*N RESPONSIBILITY!!! I guess peeing on and marrying underage girls is fine, as long as you can croon and make people "step in the name of love". And no, I'm not white, just intelligent.

Fred

Oops, you're no longer # 12. OK, I mean "Agree mike12"

noyankhere

R KELLY LOVES THE LITTLE GIRLS, JUST LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON LOVES THE LITTLE BOYZ,.,,,

blinky

So let's get this straight...

An 18 year old man or woman is allowed to go to Iraq to fight and die...

...but a 21 year old must be made to feel ashamed of dating an older man?

The pedophile witch hunt is over folks.

Girls like older guys. Deal with it.