Rumer Willis Gets the Boot!

2/19/2008 12:23 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Finally, a Hollywood club that won't admit teens -- Villa kicked 19-year-old Rumer Willis to the curb last night for being underage!

The club, which has admitted youngsters like recently-arrested Barron Hilton, ejected Rumer after being inside only mere minutes -- perhaps they learned their lesson.

It didn't ruin Rumer's night too much though -- she drove right over to Hyde, where age is nothing but a number.

horse

yea she is sadly ugly,, have a loooong horse like face.. that ain't beauty!!!
howeverM she had boob job and try to distract people looking at her ugly face LOL

TT

Do you care who my parents are? then i don't care who your parents are. Just because you are a celebrities daughter ,doesn't make you all that. You should be home where you belong. I pray to god that I am not on the same street that you are after a night of you drinking and driving

smartypants

I think she is cute, just like her Dad. Precious....

Donna

Take your little butt home. You're just a kid!

nacho

it's about time! now if the rest of the clubs would follow suit maybe some of these kids might actually stay home. they are famous for nothing! until you have actual credentials to your name please stay home.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KANYE WEST IS A WHINEY LITTLE B!TCH!

Tangie

She is butt ugly, I'm talkin put her picture out to keep the mice away, ya know? How 2 semi-good looking people had this THING, is beyond me. Not even doable with a paper bag. Hideous.

Too Many Fat Americans

Yes! Hide that fug-mug. Rumer looks like one of those Conan O'Brien "If they did it" outcomes. U G L Y.

Chloe

she's ugly anyways. and her head is shaped like a potato! ;)

whatever tha fu*!/rockergirl

yeah, I guess It's not fair even though I have partied at a few clubs when I was a teen, when u get to go, It's a little hard 2 get it outta ur blood,(partying). It's hard 4 young hollywood not 2 go "out" specially when they have the money to do ! most of us could barely afford $200 a wk at the bar our twenties, they're in the thousands !?

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

THIS IZ AN OUTRAGE AND TOTAL UNCONSTITUTIONAL DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!she should sue

Steve

maybe they kicked her out because she's so butt-ugly....

kjk

GOOD!

annoyed

Aww. That's a shame.

craphound

How is it the A.B.C. , kiddies it the beverage control . Has not fined or shut these clubs down ? when I worked security if you found a minor / under age their butts got tossed , yes in hollywood , because it dosent take much for the establishment to lose their liquor licence , and then you go out of buisness for some stupid kid . What I would like to see if there have been fines and of suspension of licences for sale of liquor and if not , why not , Harvey you used to be a investigative reporter send someone to find out the real deal or as everwhere the rich have their own rules ? money $$$$$$$$$ power = corruption of the system

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments