Brit's Vajayjay Takes Its Daily Stroll

2/20/2008 1:57 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Britney is taking positive steps toward restoring visitation with her children -- by once again reminding the world where her babies came from. My babers used to live in thar, y'all!

This has to stop.

Area 51

Stop blaming the paps. If Britney didn't regularly display her goods, they couldn't photograph it! Any 'ordinary' person who made a ritual of flashing their genitalia to the public would be continually arrested. Why isn't she?

Sharon

I think Britney would be very comfortable living in a nudist colony

Me

Debbie...I think that place in hell is for you darling....convicting someone of a crime before they've even been charged...there is something called a presumption of innocence in the USA...if you doh't respect your laws, move to Saudi Arabia lady.

anon

looks like the angle is facing down not up, like the one from the other day.
So if a shot is taken from above and she still show's her stuff that leads me to believe she doesn't know how to exit a car properly when dressed like that. This isn't the first time she's been dressed like that and "caught out" so she should dress differently.
Them being there is no surprise.
That said there was never any "upskirt" from her before a year ago. Did she forget how to dress properly or exit a car correctly.

irish

This girl is a real pig

Liz

Here I go again with another new name other than Pa Spears is greedy, Amanda, John, etc.

You can always recognize me because I hate the Spears family because they kicked Sam to the curb & we don't get anymore of Britney's money. I tell lies & look for dirt on Papa Spears all the time.
I'm just a mean old druggie idiot so maybe I need to go make some more pancakes.

irish

This girl is a pig

Debbie/grandmother

Yes but somebody needs to remind her to put her nickers on! What's the deal here. Not understanding why she doesn't put on undies when she wears dresses. Still very much dealing with mental health issues.

big balls

THIS ISNT THE SAME PICTURE SHES GOT DIFFERENT CLOTHE ON (IDIOT)

jo

vehicle were stationed in a "private" Parking and she left the vehicle in 2 seconds... the paparazzi run really for this kind of photograph! gang of pervert... (see the lower video of the PAPS who it is made arrested)

MW

Jesus Christ, this whore never wears underwear. Why would any of you think she wears flesh-colored ones? She can't even put pants on for the love of God. Of course she's flashing that disgusting hole. That's what whores do!

Jen

I'm with you Voice - there are no "flesh colored panties" here - the girl is just nasty and doesn't think that underwear is something that's worth her time. If she had any kind of manners, she'd know better than to exit the car like that - this isn't the first time we've seen this shot - the girl is just uncouth and unpolished - and no one in her "corral" seems to care - it's disgusting.

X17 had an "uncensored" shot of her from the other day - it's shaved, that's for sure - but you can't see a thing - but, you can certainly tell there are no "flesh-colored" anything there either!

Tangie

Oh God, I can't look at that stinky thing ANYMORE! And what would be the point of wearing "flesh" colored panties?!?

Liz

/Sweetie,
You may as well shut up because Sam is in deep trouble & has been cut off from Britney. Sam needs to find a job & quit drugging up sick women.

jo

The voice of reason, tell me something , who gone see if a wearing penties or not ? because i am a "ordanary" personne ? no one take me picture hen i get off of me truck !? hat i am dont undrestand ist " it his normal that she's alwals follow by the paps , the way she is ? " who cant she suppose to have a normal life this hay !? i am sure that the pressure is realy hard to take wen hou a alqays a crowd after you ! she a singer ... not a politician!!!!